Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast and lunch) 270 EUR per person for 1 week
- full board (breakfast, lunch and diner) 400 EUR per person for 1 week
- Drinks and beverages on yacht bar only - by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- All inclusive domestic package - includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 170 Eur pax/week.
All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package - 90 Eur pax /week.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: 600 Eur/week.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the boat to be in the port each day, the boat can also be anchored.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- Children 0-2 years free of charge
- Children 2-10 years 50% discount
- Children 10-12 years 30% discount
THE PRICE INCLUDES: Shipboard accommodation, permits, insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens and towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day, crew salaries, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator (24/h day), internet connection, VAT, 3 hours of water ski per week (each additional hour is charged).
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, beverages, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour 50 eur), Port and Marina fees, one way charter, DELIVERY FEE for embarkation and disembarkation in any other port except base port, transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, Shore excursions, Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting), Guided tours, National Park tickets, Gratuities/tips for the crew.
EXTRA COSTS ONLY ON REQUEST:
- DELIVERY FEE for embarkation / disembarkation in Dubrovnik: 1000 Eur (refundable if yacht gets booked in a way that it is not causing extra costs)
- DUBROVNIK VISIT FEE on Split - Split route: 1.000 Eur
- EXTRA NAVIGATION: 50 Eur/h
(This cost is already included in Delivery Fee and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
- MARINA FEES: when client explicitly requests, yacht will be moored in Marina instead in town port. Client will pay costs of Marina fees
Renovated in 2011.
Luxurious gulet Libra can accommodate 12+2 guests in 6 beautiful cabins. Libra has been completely refitted, in order to provide spacious accommodation and magnificent cruising along the Croatian coast. The salon is very spacious and consists of huge seating area and yacht bar. The galley is separated.
Gulet Libra has 1 master room and 5 standard double rooms, each air conditioned and with en suite bathroom. In two cabins which have double beds, there is a possibility to put additional bunk bed, suitable for children. The bunk bed is 60 cm wide and about 2 meters long.
The decks consist of sun bathing area covered with mattresses, dining area with large table and lounge area with cocktail table and chairs. The Libra crew members are very dedicated to the guests, giving their best to provide the best services on board. Libra provides the ultimate cruising pleasures, even to the most demanding guests.
- Built: Marmaris, Turkey, 1997
- Construction material: Mahogany
- Hull material: Mahogany
- Deck material: Irocco
- Type: Luxury sailing gulet
- Flag: Croatian
- Speed: 9 kts cruising - 12 kts max
- Base port: Split / one way charter to Dubrovnik or Zadar – extra charged
- Navigation Electronic Equipment:
- Deck Safety:
- Professional navigation system (NAV PRO), depth sounder, wind indicators, compass 2, VHF, radar, GSM, autopilot, GPS
- dinghy jocker 420,outboard 50 hp, life jackets, windsurf, sea kayak, snorkeling and skiing equipment, shower on deck, barbecue (grill).
- Engine: MAN L x E 435 HP /li
- Generator: 2 ( 1x 16 kW, 1 x 20 kW, ONAN, silent)
- Air condition: reverse cycle in all spaces with separate control units in each cabin
- Electricity: 12V / 24V / 220V
- Guest cabins: 6 double bed cabins (2 cabins with additional bunk bed), each cabin with its' own facility
- Crew cabins: 2
Other appliances on board
- music TV set, DVD player in saloon,internet, yacht mobile telephone, bar with icemaker, espresso, kitchen with cool veg. storage
- Crew members
- captain, technician, cook, deckhand, optional hostess
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h