Catamaran yacht charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS IN BASE:
- Final cleaning: 400 eur
- Tourist tax: 1 eur/pax/day
- APA: 5.000 eur
NOTE: Service of skipper and hostess is included in price, boat can not be rented without our skipper.
APA AS OBLIGATORY COST:
Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA): Fund board amounting 5.000 eur serves to cover the costs of requested supplies, port and mooring charges, diesel and fuel, communications, crew gratuities, extras and depend on your particular request for services, itinerary, food, beverages etc. The Captain will keep an accurate record of spending and at the end of your charter you will be refunded or asked to pay the
difference if additional operating costs are incurred.
YACHT PRICE INCLUDES:Yacht and the service of the crew (skipper & hostess/deck hand), insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability), Use of on board water sports equipment: snorkeling, fishing gear, towing ring, rib, dinghy ...Bedding, towels & beach towels.
YACHT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:APA, final cleaning, tourist tax, one way charter, land trips, transfers and excursions.
POSSIBLE EXTRA COSTS ONLY ON GUESTS' DEMAND: land transfer to/from the yacht, embark and disembark in any other port out of the base port, one way charter.
- Power generator 17,5 kW
- Water maker 280 l/h
- Air-conditioning 72,000 BTU
- Bow truster
- Tender lift hydraulic platform
- Electrical winches
- Large bimini on helm station
Navigation & Safety:
- Navigation pack Raymarine 2011
- Radar HD Digital Raymarine 48 nM, 4 kW
- VHF Raymarine 240 with DSC
- Raymarine CAM100 cameras under flybridge
- Thermal Night Vision camera Raymarine
- INMARSAT SES Satellite phone system
- NAVTEX receiver
- Radio/CD/MP3 player + loudspeakers in saloon, cockpit & flybridge, remote controlled
- Colour LCD TV 32" PAL/SECAM in saloon
- with electrical up & down control
Cockpit equipment (in addition to standard):
- Deck courtesy lights in cockpit, transoms & flybridge
- Transoms and fwd & aft cockpit floors in teak
- Flybridge floor in teak, flybridge furniture
- Forward cockpit cushions
- Sunlounger pads on flybridge
- Swim ladders with hot/cold cockpit showers
- Cockpit fridge
- Cockpit sides and aft sun canvases
Interior equipment (in addition to standard):
- Plated blinds & fans in cabins & saloon
- Indirect lighting in cabins & saloon
- Additional 130 l fridge
- Dishwasher, Washer/dryer
- Microwave oven with grill
- Electrical table-leg in saloon
- Shaver sockets in heads
- Electrical toilets
Water sports & Amenities:
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing equipment
- Dinghy with motor
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h