Luxury villas in Croatia!
Villa BRAC 3
- Luxury week accommodation for up to 10
- The use of all facilities, swimming pool etc.
- Water (cistern), gas and electricity (solar)
- Pick up service and greeting through your local host
- Maid service
- 24/7 housekeeper
- Daily pool maintenance
- Towels, beach towels and linen provided
- Private bathing platform with sunchairs
- Private boat mooring available
- Sea kayaks free of charge
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Final cleaning 150 Euro (to be paid on spot)
- Tourist tax (1 eur/person/day)
- Personal expenses
- Communication fees
- Travel insurance
REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT:
The guests are asked to provide 300 eur on arrival in cash (refundable on the check out day).
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON DEMAND (charged extra):
- Private chef
- Additional maid service, babysitting, laundry, housekeeping, catering available upon request
- Yacht rental, car rental
- Transfer from the airport or ferry port to the villa and back
- Organization of excursions and trips
- Other services upon arrangement
- The change day is Saturday, check in at 15:00, check out at 11:00.
- Guests are asked for a refundable 300 eur deposit at check-in. The deposit is returned at the end of the stay if the villa is left in good condition and there is no breakage or damage to in the indoors or outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking allowed in the villa.
- Please note that the Villa does not include air conditioning, but guests find the fans, open air design and cool interiors very comfortable.
SPECIAL NOTE ON SOLAR SYSTEM:
Villa has tried to respect the beauty and nature of the area by utilizing solar power with a generator backup. The villa uses solar power for electricity and hot water, cisterns for water and a generator for backup power and large appliances.
- 30% Deposit to secure the booking - non refundable
- 70% final payment 60 days prior arrival of guests
Villa Brac 3 is the perfect blend of timeless elegance and seaside living.
This magnificent villa provides complete relaxation in spacious and elegant indoor living, as well as enjoying outdoor while swimming in the pool or taking a rest in designed gardens and stone wall terraces, just 30 meters away from the sea.
The villa has its' own bathing platform, furnished with sun loungers, where you can let yourself to amazing nature and crystal waters of Adriatic sea.
Enjoy the scent of pine trees, jasmine and lavender in an ambiance of elegance derived from finest materials and timeless designs used throughout the villa.
The villa is surrounded by a completely enclosed stone walled garden featuring many cosy spots to relax while enjoying the sweet aroma of Jasmine, Lavender and Rosemary.
Beautifully furbished villa combines modern comfort and attention.
There is accommodation for up to 10 people, with 5 large double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, one large open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
The Villa is one in a solar powered community in Duboka Bay designed to preserve the environment. The villa has a small environmental footprint with solar power and generator back up while ensuring your comfort and use.
Villa has tried to respect the beauty and nature of the area by utilizing solar power with a generator backup. The generator has to be used for large appliances such as, elec. oven and dishwasher.
The property composes of a main house and a cottage and was designed for easy indoor - outdoor living. It offers two levels of luxury family living, comprising of 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a spacious dining and living area and spectacular sea -views. Close to the villa is a cottage providing an additional double bedroom.
The ground floor consists of 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom with a shower and toilet, a fully equipped open kitchen, a dining table for 8 people, a comfortable lounge area with a marble open fireplace. There are multiple large glass doors leading out onto spacious terraces and the pool area which blur the distinction between indoor and outdoor.
- 1 double Bedroom with sea view
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Spacious living room with fireplace and 50* LCD TV (incl. Sofa bed)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Dining area with big table
- Access to large terraces with sea views
The upper floor offers 3 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower and toilet and 1 en suite bathroom with shower, bath and toilet. All rooms and the gallery have access to balconies with spectacular sea views and/or garden views.
Stone and marble floors, high ceilings, comfortable furniture and tasteful art paintings complete this home.
- 2 X Double Bedrooms - with shared bathroom with shower, one double bedroom with sea view, the other with garden view
- 1 Master Bedroom with sea view, ensuite bathroom complete with bath and shower
- 2 Balconies, one with sea view, one with garden view
- 1 double bedroom
- Detached from main house near pool area
Villa is surrounded by 600 m2 of carefully planned and designed Mediterranean gardens with cosy resting spots to enjoy every corner of it. Sunbathing along the pool side, sprawling on a lounge chair or dining on the BBQ terrace are some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Outdoor terraces and gardens with sea view
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Outdoor dining areas with a dining table for 12
- Sea view bathing balcony
- Outdoor Pool (6mX4m) with deck chairs
- Secured parking for 2 cars
- Private swimming pool
- private Beach and Bathing Platform with sun-lounger and umbrellas
- Sea Kayaks for the whole group/Family available
- Housekeeper service 24/7
- Weekly 3 hour Maid service
- Private bathing Platform with sun-lounger and umbrellas
- Private Boat mooring available
- LCD TV/Satellite
- Log fire
- Kayaks provided
- Games and library
- Extra bed and baby cot
- Dish washer
- Property overlooks pebble beach with access less than 40 meters from house
- Nearest town: Village Milna, less than 3 km
- Other beaches: Milna Harbor area,Osibova bay (walking distance from house),numerous sandy and pebble beaches nearby
- Nearest Airport: Split (plus 1 hour ferry crossing), Brac 45 min by car
- Nearest Port: Car ferry Supetar town, 28 km, Katamaran Milna
- Local market in Milna (less 2kms), large markets in Supetar town (28 km)
- Restaurants within short distance in Milna village (less than 2 km), Lucica Bay (1 kms)
Duboka Bay is one of the most beautiful bays on the Adriatic.Protected and secluded, the bay is a well kept secret even today.