Luxury villas in Croatia!
Villa DUBROVNIK 3
- Luxury week accommodation
- Private swimming pool with high quality wooden sun-loungers, tables, chairs
- The use of all facilities in the villa
- All taxes and charges, electricity, and heating
- Daily cleaning service
- Towels and linen provided
- Welcome basket
- Mobile phone (prepaid)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Extra staff
- Personal expenses
- Communication fees
- Gratuities for staff
- Travel insurance
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON DEMAND (charged extra):
- Private chef
- Massage services
- Yacht rental, car rental
- Transfer from the airport or ferry port to the villa and back
- Organization of excursions and trips
- Other services upon arrangement
- The prices are valid for a rental period of at least 7 days.
- The change day is Saturday, check in at 16:00, check out at 10:00.
- A Security and Telephone Deposit of 20% of the total balance is required to cover the cost of any damage or breakages to the property or its contents, as well as existing telephone bills.
- Pets are not allowed without our prior written permission. You may be asked for an additional Security Deposit.
- The property will be clean throughout at the beginning of the rental period and you must leave it clean at the end of the period.
Dubrovnik is situated in southern Dalmatia which, with its vegetation, clear blue seas, islands and white pebble beaches, is arguably the most beautiful part of the Adriatic coast. Dating from the 13th century and surrounded by tall ramparts, the old town of Dubrovnik remains unchanged to the present day.
The historic centre of Dubrovnik is within easy walking distance of the villa (500 m) and is a delight to explore, where visitors from whole world are coming to enjoy in rich cultural sights, performances, theatres, open air cinema and concerts and in its lovely narrow streets, museums, churches, mansions and restaurants.
The imposing white stone villa, fully renovated in a traditional Dubrovnik style, which perfectly blends in with the classical surrounding, gives it a truly authentic Mediterranean feel.
The villa is located in a superb position, facing the medieval city of Dubrovnik and the island of Lokrum, opposite Hotel Excelsior.
You are just a stone's throw away from the Old City and its lovely shops, galleries, bars. Villa Dubrovnik 3 is a 100 m away from the sea.
The nearest harbour is the Old harbour - 5 minutes walking distance, from where you can goswimming to the beautiful islands surrounded by crystal clear sea and wonderful seafood restaurants.
The villa is composed of 2 SEPARATE HOUSES, with a courtyard in between two, and two magnificent terraces overlooking the old city and the sea.
One of the houses can be used as a guest house or for staff accommodation.
The swimming pool sits on top of the upper terrace and is surrounded by colourful garden with palm trees, oleanders and cypress trees.
With its stunning backdrop of the sea and the city walls of Dubrovnik, the terrace is perfect for receptions and special events, such as weddings and anniversaries.
The lower terrace is ideal for intimate evening dinners.....or to have a coffee early in the morning and enjoy the view of the old city.
The huge living area is equipped with modern sofas, shelving and fireplace, on the other side there is a massive wooden dining table.
The spacious kitchen is accessible from the living room and is fully equipped.
There are 7 BEDROOMS, furnished with a large double bed or twin beds, with additional sofas and chairs.
One of the bedrooms has its own terrace with the view of the Old town Dubrovnik and city walls. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom.
The GUEST HOUSE consists of two separate apartments, each with kitchen and living room, and rooms to accommodate five people. One guest house has 2 bedrooms and the other has 1 bedroom.
There is also a fitness room equipped with rowing machine, running track, weights with steam-room etc.
The terraces, gardens, pool and living areas, as well the most of the bedrooms which are situated on the upper floors, are facing the seaside with a view to the old town and island Lokrum.
- 7 bedrooms, one of them with the balcony
- 5 bathrooms and 2 toilets
- Spacious living room and dinning room
- One fully equipped kitchen and two kitchen-living rooms
- 2 terraces, one with an open kitchen and barbecue
- Nearest Airport: Dubrovnik Cilipi (20 km)
- Old Town: 5 min walk
- Sea: 100 meters
- Flight distance to Dubrovnik is 2,5 hours from Moscow, 2 hours from London
- Nearest harbour is in Old Town, 5 min walk
- Town: Dubrovnik
- Gross surface of land: 500 m2
- Gross surface of villa: 700 m2
Luxury villa for vacation or living