Crewed cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- APA 4.000 Eur per week
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN YACHT PRICE
- 8 crew members
- 2 complimentary massages
- Water sports which use tender
- Half board (breakfast+lunch): 45 Eur per person per day
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 65 Eur per person per day
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Domestic all inclusive beverages package (soft beverages, beers, quality Croatian wines - not premium): 175 Eur per person per week
- Non alcoholic beverages package: 95 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
EXTRA APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance):
- To be paid from APA of min. 4.000 Eur: port/marina fees, National park entrances, Wave runner: 100 Eur/h - available only to the license holders*, custom fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia and any other costs on guests demands.
- NOTE ON APA: APA serves to cover all the operating costs and guests' expenses during the cruise. If the APA amount will not be sufficient to cover all the costs, the guests have to settle the balance directly on the yacht. Also, in case there will be any unspent sum from APA, it will be returned to the guests. The captain keeps the bills which he presents to the guests.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, 8 crew members, fuel for 4 h engine work daily, fuel for generator 24/7, fuel for tender (for transfers and water sports), 2 complimentary massages daily in afternoon/evening hours, guest taxes, Croatian VAT.
THE ABOVE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting), national park and park of nature entrances, guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew.
* To drive a WaveRunner in Croatia, one needs to have a boat driving permit with him/her when on the WaveRunner. It is forbidden to allow a person to drive a Wave Runner if one doesn't have a license with him/her. If the person doesn't have this, it is possible to obtain one while in Croatia. Contact us for more details on Croatian license for Wave Runner, but we strongly suggest to obtain one in your country, checking with us first whether that license is recognized in Croatia.
Navilux is the most amazing yacht in Croatia, she is 37 meters long sailing yacht, custom built to match the highest standards in guests' accommodation and cruising. Navilux has a range of facilities such as the most modern jet-ski and speed boat that will brighten guests' stay on the yacht.
The interior design and furnishing are done with lot of attention to details and high quality materials.
Large indoor salon consists of the dining area and large lounge with bar, all in light colors which makes the interior elegant and charming. Panoramic windows provide much day light and spectacular views while cruising.
Navilux has 6 gorgeous, luxuriously decorated guest cabins, ( 5 double bed and 1 twin).
Each room is decorated according to the latest trends and has all the necessary facilities for our guests. All the cabins are air conditioned and en suite..
Eight crew members are accommodated in separate crew quarters.
The most attractive part of the yacht are her decks.
Navilux has plenty of space on decks, providing very elegant shaded dining area on stern, with large table as well as sun pads, while on the bow deck there is jacuzzi for the guests.
On the fly bridge there are leisure sun pads and cocktail area with couches and tables.
Eight crew members are at the guests' disposal, providing very professional service and paying attention to all the guests' needs. Navilux also provides 2 hours of complimentary massage at afternoon.
We would like to emphasize the excellent meals provided by our chef. He is very talented and creative, preparing all kinds of Mediterranean delicacies. His meals are a pleasant blend of quality local food and his talent to prepare it in the way for the guests to have the most amazing cuisine.
- Flag: Croatia
- LOA: 37,30 m
- Year built: 2011
- Air conditioning in all cabins: yes
- Guest cabins: 6 (5 double bed, 1 twin bed)
- Crew cabins: 6
- Hull material: steel
- Deck material: teak-deck
- Engines: 2x doosan 265 kW/360 KS
- Beam: 8,30
- Number of toilets and showers for guests: 7
- Maximum number of passengers: 12
- Cruising speed: 10 knots
- Fuel tanks: 10000 l
- Fresh water tanks: 20000 l
- Possibility of sailing: yes
- Sail area: 530 m2
- Crew: 8
- 12 guests
- 6 en-suite cabins for 12 guests
- 5 cabins with double bed size 1,7 x 2,13
- 1 twin bed cabin
- Safe in every cabin
- Plasma TV in all cabins
- Inter phone in all cabins
- Room service
- A/C, HVAC controls in all cabins
- Air conditioning in all cabins and saloon
- A large plasma TV,VHF,TV,DVD,CD, radio, Playstation in the salon
- Internet (UMTS)
- Separate crew quarters
- Separate galley with stainless steel oven, indoor grill, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ice maker,coil.
- 41 m2 of aft deck
- Spacious lounge area with cushions on the aft
- Outside dining area on the aft
- Jacuzzi (for 4 persons) on the bow
- lounge area
- sunbathing area
- 2 Hostesses
- Two deckhands
- 5.10 m Dinghy with 70 hp outboard engine
- Water skiing
- Snorkeling equipment
- Jacuzzi on deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sun mattresses
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h