Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 290 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 450 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/liquors, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 150 Eur per person per week.
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 90 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge.
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, the crew (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), service on board, bed linen and hand/shower towels, sun towels, the use of all appliances on the yacht.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, port fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), more than 4-6 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged), personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, private marinas fees, embark and disembark out of the base port, guest's personal expenses, residence tax, water ski, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
Max. working of air-condition is 4/6 hours a day out of marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off. Air conditioning can be on till midnight.
This will be your "dreams come true" cruising...
Amazing gulet Kadena boasts with 32 meters of pure beauty. Built from high quality mahogany wood, gulet Kadena provides luxurious cruising along the Croatian coast.
This beauty provides superb accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 cabins:
- 1 Master cabin with double size bed
- 1 VIP cabin with double size walk around bed
- 2 cabins which have double size bed + single bed
- 2 twin cabins
The cabins are spacious and provide comfortable sleeping due to quality mattresses and high quality bed linen.
Each cabin is air conditioned and has its own private toilet and enclosed shower tub.
The indoor salon of Kadena has very inviting design, consisting of the seating area in light colors and the yacht bar. Salon is spacious and big enough to accommodate all the guests.
The most attractive part of the gulet is stern deck, which is very spacious, designed to provide outstanding outdoor living.
The stern deck houses huge dining table with chairs as well as cozy leisure sofa, while on the bow there is sun bathing area, covered with mattresses. In addition, another leisure area is situated on the bow, consisting of cushioned bench with cocktail table.
The decks can be covered by tent, which makes them ideal places to enjoy your cruising.
Kadena has 4 experienced and excellently trained crew members, who will dazzle you with their knowledge, courtesy and excellent service.
The crew is exceptional - very professional yet very fun to be around. The food they prepare is better than any of the restaurants plus the setting is always more beautiful and more comfortable!
They are unobtrusive but inclusive and nothing is ever a trouble.
They are particularly good with kids engaging with them, making them laugh and having fun in the activities yet we are always aware the Captain had passenger safety at the top of his mind. Nothing is ever a trouble.
Cruising on Kadena is always better than anticipated. Very clean on boarding and maintained that way through the week.
Crew of Kadena aims to give the guests an experience of a lifetime and their merit is why our guests keep coming back.
Tender with 50 hp outboarder
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h