Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 270 EUR/person per week.
- half board + Croatian drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) 370 EUR person/week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 420 EUR per person per week.
- full board + Croatian drinks (alc.+non alc.) 500 EUR person per week.
- drinks are not included in food prices (except for the food+drink arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising.
- if all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the boat to be in the port each day, the boat can also be anchored.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge.
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount.
THE PRICE INCLUDES: the boat rental, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, the crew (skipper, cook, 2 x sailor), food for the crew, service on board, bed linen and toilet towels, the use of all appliances on the boat.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, beverages, additional meals, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), additional crew members, personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, port and marina taxes, one way charter fee, embark and disembark out of the base port, sun towels, guest's personal expenses, residence tax, water ski, extra use of tender.
Max. working of air-condition is 4/6 hours a day out of marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off.
This will be your "dreams come true" cruising...
The amazing gulet Kadena is a 32 meters classically designed schooner (gulet). Built from high quality mahogany wood, gulet Kadena provides very elegant and relaxed cruising along the Croatian coast.
We offer you superb accommodation for up to 12 guests in 1 Master cabin, 2 twin cabins and 3 double cabins (2 double cabins have extra single bed). Each cabin is air conditioned and has its own private toilet and enclosed shower.
The captain has his own cabin while the three crew members share the crew quarters.
The indoor salon is very elegant and cozy, consisting of the seating area and the yacht bar.
The decks of Kadena are very spacious, constructed to provide the excellent outdoor living. The stern deck houses huge dining table and the leisure sofa, while on the bow there is plenty of space covered with sun bathing mattresses. The decks can be covered by tent, which makes them ideal places to enjoy your cruising.
All of Kadena`s sails are functional, which will contribute to amazing cruise experience.
The 4 crew members of Kadena are highly experiences professionals, who will dazzle you with their knowledge, courtesy and excellent service.
Their merit is why our guests keep coming back.
Our captain will make the perfect itinerary for you, according to your preferences, therefore, you can freely leave each detail to him.
We have several magnificent itineraries for Kadena cruising, such as quiet cruising mostly in hidden bays, visiting popular places on islands, archaeological cruising, activity cruising combined with diving, island hopping, cycling etc.
You can just leave everything to us and enjoy!
- Generators 2 x 32 KW
- Electricity 12/24/220v
- Hull: Mahogany
- Deck: Teak
- Air conditioning, Dinghy with engine 50 hp, Water ski, Canoe, Snorkeling and fishing gear, WC electric type, Deep freezer, Ice machine
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h