Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
SPECIAL NOTE: Port fees (but not marinas) are included in boat price!
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 270 EUR/person per week.
- Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 370 EUR/person per week.
- Drinks and beverages on yacht bar only - by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee: 600 EUR per week.
BOAT PRICE INCLUDES: Shipboard accommodation, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day, town port taxes and fees (but not marina fees), permits, sojourn taxes, insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens and towels, yacht cleaning, crew salaries.
BOAT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each hour is extra charged), one way charter, more than 4-5 hours of air conditioning per day, entrances to the National Park, embark and disembark out of the base port, tips for the crew, marina fees, water ski (45 eur/hour), donut (45 eur/hour), extra use of tender.
EXTRA COSTS (only on guests' demand)
- Extra Navigation: 90 EUR/h
- Marina Fees: When client explicitly requests, yacht will be moored in Marina instead in Town port. Client will pay costs of Marina fees.
Gulet Angelica is the first gulet in Croatia starting from season 2010:
- offering cruise for periods shorter than a week - "Mini Cruise"
- accepting offers for embarkation/disembarkation any day during the week
- departing form port of Sibenik, Trogir, Split, Makarska and Dubrovnik without additional charge for deviation or one way fee.
The gulet Angelica was completely refitted 2005. and 2008.
Angelica is cozy and elegant gulet, which provides comfortable accommodation in 5 cabins for total of 10+2 guests. There are 3 double bed cabins + 2 cabins which have double bed and single bed. All the cabins are air conditioned and with en suite toilet. There is also plenty of storage for the personal items.
The indoor salon is very spacious, consisting of the seating area and the boat bar. Salon facilities are sound and TV/DVD systems,air conditioning.
The decks of Angelica are large, providing enough space for all the guests. The bow deck consists of the sun bathing mattresses, while the stern deck houses the dining table and the leisure sofa. The area on the stern deck is shaded.
Angelica has 4 crew members, who are very dedicated and at the guests' service all the time. The crew will do their best to provide you the most memorable cruising holidays in Croatia.
A full range of recreational equipment is available for the more active charter guest. We provide to our guests water ski and donut for 3 persons.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h