Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- half board (breakfast and lunch): 250 EUR per person for 1 week
- full board (breakfast + 2 meals): 350 EUR per person for 1 week
- drinks are not included in the prices and must be taken on the boat bar
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- for children to 2 years is free.
- for children from 2-10 years 50% of discount
- for children from 10-12 years 30% of discount
THE PRICE INCLUDES: charter of the yacht, Insurance of the yacht, service on board, 4 crew members: captain, cook, sailor and hostess, fuel for maximum 4 hours sailing per day, bed sheets (weekly) and towels (weekly)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks, additional meals, Personal insurance of the clients and residence tax, sun towels, tips for the crew and all other personal expenses such as land tours, sport courses, rafting etc., Special taxes to marinas to meet the clients' demand, special transfers, special demands for embarkation and disembarkation, port taxes, National Park entrances.
Extra meal (dinner) A la Carte is optional
AGORA was built 2002, she is 29 meters long, 7,00 meters width, with 4 crew members, 6 A/C lux guest cabins for 12 guests, each with bathroom (shower and toilet) cabin.
In the year 2006 Yacht AGORA was under large modification (technical improvement) to European standards and classification done by Italian RINA to CLASS100.A. 1.1 "Y" . Yacht AGORA now has RINA CLASS CERTIFICATE valid next 5 years. Yacht is ready for charter activity and it is in compliance with strict European regulations and high safety standards for safe and ralaxing cruising.
- Spacious accommodation with plenty of headroom - good for air circulation
- Safe deck areas with high bulwarks around the sides - great for children
- Nice cabins, spacious uncluttered sun decks with sun mattresses
- Covered aft deck with dining area, large saloon with bar and dining facilities
- Fully- equipped professional galley
- Carefully chosen crew.
Engine 450 HP Iveco, Fuel : 2 ton, Water tank: 6 ton, Holding tank 2 ton, Electricity: generator 42 kw, 12 V /24 V /220 V/ 380 V, radar, speed, deep, GPS, sails 360 m2, VHF, TV, DVD music set, deep freezer, refrigerator, ice machine.
Washing machine, condensing tumble drier and ironing machine, linen store.
Standard equipment on board:
Ice boxe, Sun mattresses, Outdoor Dining Facilities, Fishing Equipment, Service Boat, Outboard Engine.
Stereo Radio / Cassette Player, CD Player, Colour TV, Mobile Telephone, VHF Radio.
For air conditioned max. working hours are 4 hours a day (out of marina).
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h