Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 270 EUR/person per week.
- half board + Croatian drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) 370 EUR person/week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 420 EUR per person per week.
- full board + Croatian drinks (alc.+non alc.) 500 EUR person per week.
- drinks are not included in food prices (except for the food+drink arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising
- if all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the boat to be in the port each day, the boat can also be anchored.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge.
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount.
THE PRICE INCLUDES: the boat rental, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, the crew (skipper, cook, 2 x sailor), food for the crew, service on board, bed linen and toilet towels, the use of all appliances on the boat.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, beverages, additional meals, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), additional crew members, personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, port and marina taxes, one way charter fee, embark and disembark out of the base port, sun towels, guest's personal expenses, residence tax, water ski, extra use of tender.
Max. working of air-condition is 4/6 hours a day out of marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off.
The most amazing cruising...
Magnificent gulet Perla is a 28 meters classically designed schooner (gulet). She is perfect in each detail, from high quality wood, elegant furnishing, to our dedicated crew members. According to our guests' feedback, cruising on the gulet Perla, is one to remember for life.
Gulet Perla provides very comfortable accommodation in 7 cabins for up to 14 guests. There are 5 double bed cabins and 2 twin cabins. Each cabin is air conditioned and has en suite toilet with shower tub.
The captain has his own cabin while the three crew members share the crew quarters.
The salon of Perla is very spacious and consists of seating area and the boat bar.
The huge decks are the central area of outdoor living. The stern deck consists of large dining table and very comfortable leisure sofa. The sun bathing mattresses are on the bow deck. Both decks can be covered with sun tent, in order to provide you as much enjoying the outdoor living as possible.
All of Perla sails are functional, which makes the cruising even more interesting and exciting.
Our professional crew members always receive very high rating from our guests, since they are at guests' service all the time during the cruising, giving their best to provide you the most amazing cruising vacation on Adriatic.
The itineraries we provide on Perla are always tailor made, because we prefer it to be according to your preferences. You can make historical cruising, activity cruising with diving, cycling, island hopping etc. then peaceful cruising in hidden bays, active cruising visiting the most popular destinations along the Adriatic coast and many more.
- Generator 32 KW
- Electricity 12/24/220v
- Hull: Mahogany
- Deck: Teak
- Air conditioning, Dinghy with engine 50 HP, Canoe, Snorkeling and fishing gear, WC electric type, Deep frezer, Ice mashine
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h