Motor sailing yacht charter in Croatia!
Mini cruiser TAJNA MORA
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 300 EUR/person per week
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 400 EUR/person per week
- Beverages on yacht bar only- by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board
- All inclusive domestic package-includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices- 200 eur/person/week
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package- 100 eur/ person /week
- Beverages completely supplied by clients-cost of service of beverages: 1200 EUR/week.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the boat to be in the port each day, the boat can also be anchored.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, permits, boat insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens and towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day, crew salaries, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator (24/h day), internet connection, 3 hours of water ski per week.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour 80 eur), Port and Marina fees, one way charter, DELIVERY FEE for embarkation and disembarkation in any other port except base port, transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, Shore excursions, Adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting), Guided tours, National Park tickets, Gratuities/tips for the crew, water sports that require dinghy (3 hours of water ski included in week price, more than that is extra fee 150 eur/hour), jet ski (200 eur/hour - available only to valid license holders).
EXTRA COSTS ONLY ON REQUEST:
- One way cruise
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port. Please check this cost for each port
- Extra navigation (more than 4 hours per day): 80 EUR/h
- Marina fees: when client explicitly requests, yacht will be moored in Marina instead in town port. Client will pay costs of Marina fees
Mini cruiser Tajna Mora is the excellent choice for the groups of 18 guests, who prefer complete privacy and comfortable cruising. Built 2007. and refitted 2013. this twin mast cruiser has steel hull, teak deck and mahogany coach roof.
The powerful engines allow us to create the most beautiful and attractive itineraries, without too much navigation. Therefore, within one week, our guests can cruise from Split to Dubrovnik and backwards, enjoying the most beautiful sceneries on Adriatic.
The boat has 9 guest cabins, situated on the lower deck: 4 double cabins and 5 twin cabins, for up to 18 guests. Eight cabins are in the lower deck, while one twin cabin is on the main deck.
One of the cabins has extra bunk bed, suitable for child, so Tajna mora can accommodate 18+1 guests.
All the cabins have en suite toilet with shower tub and air conditioning. The cabins are fitted with port lights and are provided with the hairdryers. The el. outlets are for 220V.
The salon is very spacious to accommodate all the guests. It consists of bar and 3 big tables with chairs and seating area. The salon looks very warm and intimate, decorated in order to provide family and relaxed atmosphere.
There is also the outside dining and lounge area with 2 tables, chairs and 2 leisure sofas.
The huge upper deck is the ideal place for sun bathing on the chairs, as well as for different activities, such as yoga, pilates etc.
There are 5 crew members, who are very professional and attentive. Our guests always send us excellent feedback on crew, who they find not only great but fantastic.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SUNDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SUNDAY - 09:00h