Motor sailing yacht charter in Croatia!
Mini cruiser TAJNA MORA
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 300 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 400 Eur per person per week
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive domestic package-includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices- 200 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package- 100 Eur per person per week
- Beverages completely supplied by clients-cost of service of beverages: 1200 Eur per week.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, the yacht can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 5 crew members, permits, boat insurance, all equipment on board, tender with outboard engine, linens and hand/shower towels, sun bath towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day, yacht cleaning, sojourn taxes, diesel for generator (20/h day), Internet connection, 3 hours of water ski per week.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged 80 Eur), Port and Marina fees, one way cruise, delivery fee for embark and disembark in any other port except base port, transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, National Park tickets, Gratuities/tips for the crew, water sports that require dinghy (3 hours of water ski included in week price, more than that is charged 100 Eur/hour), tube (100 Eur/hour), jet ski (150 Eur/hour - available only to valid license holders).
The yacht Tajna Mora is an amazing option for your cruise vacations.
She is fully built in Croatia, respecting strict regulations of Croatian ship register and with aim to match high standards in accommodation and safety. She has steel hull, teak deck and mahogany coach roof.
Tajna mora was under complete refit in 2013. and also under improvements in 2015. in order to keep in with more demanding cruising trends.
Her powerful engines allow us to create the most beautiful and attractive itineraries so our guests can visit even more places of interest. Tajna mora is one of the yachts which can make round Split to Split route, visiting also magnificent town Dubrovnik.
The boat has 9 guest cabins to accommodate up to 18 guests.
The cabins are:
- 4 double bed cabins on lower deck
- 4 twin cabins on lower deck
- 1 twin cabin on main deck
One of the twin cabins has extra bunk bed, suitable for child, so Tajna mora can accommodate 18+1 guests.
All the cabins have en suite toilet with shower tub and air conditioning. The cabins are fitted with port lights and are provided with the hairdryers. New built-in safes are in each cabin.
The el. outlets are for 220V.
The indoor salon of the yacht is very spacious to accommodate all the guests. It consists of bar and 3 big tables with chairs and seating areas. The salon looks very warm and intimate, decorated in order to provide relaxed atmosphere.
Due to large panoramic windows, there is plenty of day light inside salon.
The most attractive areas on the yacht are her decks.
On the stern deck, there is additional dining and lounge area with 2 tables, large sofas and chair.
Stern deck is also favorite leisure area of our guests, who prefer spending time on the leisure sofas under the sun tent.
The huge upper deck is the ideal place for sun bathing on comfortable cushioned chairs, as well as for different activities, such as yoga. Another lounge corner with sofas and cocktail tables is on upper deck.
There are 5 crew members on the yacht, who are very professional and attentive.
Our guests always send us excellent feedback on crew, who they find not only great but fantastic.
They will delight you with outstanding Mediterranean meals, friendly approach, professional service and will be at your disposal at all times.
Tajna mora has plenty of water sports for our guests who prefer being active on vacation: jet ski (can be used only by valid license holders), water ski, water tube.
Our guests can enjoy water ski 3 hours per week, free of charge.
- An amazing 9 cabins yacht for 18 guests
- 4 double bed cabins and 5 twin cabins
- Spacious and comfortable accommodation
- All cabins air conditioned
- All cabins have bathroom with shower tub
- New built-in safes in each cabin
- Spacious indoor salon with 3 dining tables with couches and chairs
- New TV in salon
- Home box in salon
- Yacht bar in salon
- Professionally equipped kitchen, completely divided from guest areas
- Excellent stern deck area with 2 dining tables, cushioned sofas and chairs
- Large upper deck with lounge corner and sun bathing chairs
- 5 attentive crew members
- Outstanding meals
- Excellent feedback from guests each season
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SUNDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SUNDAY - 09:00h