Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN BOAT PRICE
- Port fees (but not marinas)
- Welcome dinner on first night
- Captain's dinner
- half board (breakfast+lunch): 270 EUR/person per week (Dinner on the first night and Captain's Dinner included in price)
- half board all inclusive (breakfast + lunch + Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 410 EUR/person per week (Dinner on the first night and Captain's Dinner included in price)
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 EUR/person per week
- full board all inclusive (all three meals plus Croatian beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee, tea and all domestic alcoholic drinks): 650 EUR/person per week
- drinks are not included in food prices (except for the food+drink arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising
- if all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN
- Children 0-2 years free of charge
- Children 2-10 years 50% discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on board, Croatian VAT, port fees, 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand), bed sheets and towels, sun towels, the use of all equipment on the yacht(snorkeling equipment, canoe, fishing tackle etc.), Dinner on the first night, Captain's dinner as the treat to the group, Wi-Fi internet access.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, National park entrances, special demands, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged), marina fees, fuel for water sports which use tender (water ski), tips for the crew.
The most memorable cruising...
Discover why Linda is among the highest rated gulets on Adriatic!
Choosing Linda, our guests are provided with magnificent cruising on exclusive gulet, Mediterranean food, attentive crew, spacious and beautifully furnished decks and interior, amazing routes along the Croatian coast and the vacation of lifetime.
We have prepared for you standard and activity cruising on the gulet Linda, which you can also combine depending on your vacation preferences. Our dedicated crew will take you to the most beautiful locations on Adriatic, they will recommend the best restaurants, historical sights and places of interest, the magnificent bays for swimming and water sports, as well as suggest you the best locations for additional activities such as rafting on the river Cetina near the town of Omis, scuba diving around the island of Vis, visiting the famous Blue Cave near Komiza and many more.
The elegant gulet Linda can accommodate 14 guests in spacious 7 double bed air conditioned cabins, all with en suite facilities. The dimensions of the beds are 2,10 m x 1,35 m. The size of the cabins is app. 2,30 m x 2,40 m.
Imagine yourself sunbathing on the cozy cushioned area on the bow deck or relaxing with a cocktail on the shady aft deck leisure sofa, or diving overboard for refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
Guests may also relax indoor in the comfortable air-conditioned salon, equipped with TV, DVD, stereo and bar area.
The gulet Linda can be chartered by families or group of friends of up to 14 people. She is ideal for those who want to experience the greatest sailing pleasure in the Adriatic with the highest standard of service, privacy and security.
Captain and the crew will be delighted to let you play an active role in the running of the yacht throughout your cruise, or you can just relax, sunbath and enjoy other facilities. Our friendly crew is constantly on hand to make your cruise a holiday of a lifetime.
WATER SPORTS EQUIPMENT:
- water ski
To see more photos, please visit the gallery on this link:
Photo gallery - gulet LINDA
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h