Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
Gulet MALENA - Ketch Gulet
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 290 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 450 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/liquors, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 150 Eur per person per week.
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 90 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge.
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours of cruising per day, the crew (captain, chef, deckhand), service on board, bed linen and hand/shower towels, sun towels, the use of all appliances on the yacht.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, port fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), more than 4-6 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged), personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, private marinas fees, embark and disembark out of the base port, guest's personal expenses, residence tax, water ski, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
Max. working of air-condition is 4/6 hours a day out of marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off. Air conditioning can be on till midnight.
Gulet Malena is the newest gulet in our private blue cruise Croatian fleet.
She is 25 meters long, which guarantees lot of space and comfort for our guests.
Malena has 6 CABINS to accommodate up to 12 GUESTS. All the cabins are air conditioned and have en suite toilet with shower tub and all necessary toiletries (shower gel, hair dryer).
In the bow, there are 2 cabins with queen size beds and 2 cabins with twin beds, while in the stern there are 2 cabins with queen size beds.
Bedlinen and towels are completely new and high-quality in each cabin.
The indoor salon is very spacious, cozy and elegantly furnished, having a large couch with dining table and chairs, as well as the yacht bar. The salon is equipped with TV and music system. Large panoramic windows allow much of a daylight.
The galley is completely separated bellow deck.
The most beautiful part of the gulet Malena is very large and spacious deck.
Stern deck is completely shaded and is perfect dining area, furnished with big dining table with chairs, as well as very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa, where our guests adore reposing after plentiful and delicious meals.
Our crew serves the chef's delicacies on stern table since all the guests prefer outdoor dining.
On the bow, there are sun bathing mattresses and the cushioned bench with cocktail table, which makes this area a place for complete relaxation and socializing with your family and friends.
Malena has 3 crew members: captain, chef and deckhand. They are very attentive and experienced and are at the guests' disposal all the time during the cruise. We receive an excellent feedback on crew, which is a guarantee for the most fascinating cruise.
The itineraries are tailor made for each group and we make it according to the guests' preferences. The main start base is Trogir, but during the season it can also be Dubrovnik or Split.
One way charter is not charged extra, which makes this gulet an excellent option for your most memorable cruise on the way from Trogir to Dubrovnik.
- 6 air conditioned cabins for up to 12 guests
- 4 double bed cabins and 2 twin cabins
- Comfortable bed mattresses
- High-quality bed linen and covers
- En suite bathrooms with shower tub in each cabin
- 3 crew members
- Very professional crew service
- Friendly atmosphere
- Extra values added to each cruise
- Outstanding meals
- Amazing outdoor living areas
- Spacious cushioned lounge on stern deck
- Big dining table with white chairs on stern deck
- Variety of water sports
- TV/LCD, DVD, music system
- WiFi internet
WATER SPORTS EQUIPMENT:
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h