Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
Gulet MALENA - Ketch Gulet
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 270 EUR/person per week.
- half board + Croatian drinks (quality wines, beers, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, water, milk) 420 EUR person/week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 420 EUR per person per week.
- full board + Croatian drinks (quality wines, beers, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, water, milk)) 570 EUR person per week.
- drinks are not included in food prices (except for the food+drink arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising
- if all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-2 years free of charge.
- children from 2-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, the crew (skipper, chef, deckhand), food for the crew, service on board, bed linen and toilet towels, sun towels, the use of all appliances on the yacht.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), more than 4-6 hours of air conditioning per day (each extra hour is charged), personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, port and marina taxes, embark and disembark out of the base port, guest's personal expenses, residence tax, water ski, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
Max. working of air-condition is 4/6 hours a day out of marina. More air conditioning is charged extra. During the night, the air conditioning is off.
Gulet Malena is the newest gulet in our private blue cruise Croatian fleet.
She is 25 meters long, which guarantees lot of space and comfort for our guests.
Malena has 6 CABINS to accommodate up to 12 GUESTS. All the cabins are air conditioned and have en suite toilet with shower tub and all necessary toiletries (shower gel, hair dryer).
In bow there are 2 cabins with queen size beds and 2 cabins with twin beds, while in stern there are 2 cabins with queen size beds.
The bedlinen and towels are completely new for each cabin.
The indoor salon is very spacious, cozy and elegantly furnished, having a large couch with dining table and chairs, as well as the yacht bar. The salon is equipped with TV and music system. Large panoramic windows allow much of a daylight.
The galley is completely separated bellow deck.
The most beautiful part of the gulet is very large and spacious deck. Stern deck is completely shaded and is perfect dining area, furnished with big dining table with chairs, as well as very comfortable leisure sofa, where our guests adore to repose after plentiful and delicious meals.
Our crew serves the chef's delicacies on stern table since all the guests prefer outdoor dining.
On the bow, there are sun bathing mattresses and the cushioned bench with cocktail table, which makes this area a place for complete relaxation and socializing with your family and friends.
Malena has 3 crew members: captain, chef and deckhand. They are very attentive and experienced and are at the guests' service all the time during the cruise. We receive an excellent feedback on crew, from each group who cruises on Malena.
The itineraries are tailor made for each group and we make it according to the guests' preferences. The main start base is Trogir, but during the season it can also be Dubrovnik or Split. One way charter is not charged extra, which makes this gulet an excellent option for your most memorable cruise on the way from Trogir to Dubrovnik.
EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
- TV and DVD player, CD music system
- Deep Freeze, Ice Machine
- Washing Machine, dish washer
- Electric toilet
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit
- Life raft, life jackets, safety signs
- Water ski and canoe
- Snorkeling and fishing gear
- Full sailing equipment
- Smoke detector
- Dinghy with outboard engine
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h