Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
Gulet ANNA MARIJA
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN BOAT PRICE
- Port fees (but not marinas)
- Captain's dinner
- Half board (breakfast and lunch) 280 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and diner) 440 Eur per person per week
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 160 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages:80 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children up to 3 years: free of charge
- children from 3-12 years: 50% of discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 3 crew members, boat insurance, 4 hours cruising per day, port and tourist taxes, the Captain's dinner, arrival day dinner, WiFi Internet (1 GB/day), bed linen, towels, sun towels, natural water, tea, coffee.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, National park entrances, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port, one way charter, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged), more than 5 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour is charged 20 Eur), marina fees, water sport equipment (water ski/wake board, banana 100 Eur/hour), land transfers, tips for the crew.
Beautiful gulet Anna Marija, with her impressive 27 meters of length, provides comfortable accommodation and enjoyable cruising. Quality materials were used for her construction and all the facilities on the boat are excellently maintained.
Gulet Anna Marija accommodates 12 guests in 6 cabins, which are: 1 Master cabin with double bed, 3 cabins with double bed and 2 cabins with twin beds (two single beds). All the cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathroom with shower tub.
The position of the cabins on the boat is as follows:
- 2 double cabins forward
- 2 twin cabins midship
- 1 double cabin aft
- 1 Master cabin aft
The crew has their own accommodation.
The charming indoor salon on the gulet is very spacious and consists of the boat bar and dining area. Panoramic windows allow lot of day light and magnificent views.
The galley is professionally equipped and is separated from the salon.
The most popular part of the gulet is her large deck, specially stern deck which houses comfortable leisure sofa and dining area with 2 tables and round sofa. This area is shaded and ideal for al fresco dining.
Bow deck is covered with sun bathing mattresses, which are also shaded.
Gulet Anna Marija has 3 professional crew members, who are attentive and always ready to be at the guests' disposal.
We have created very attractive itineraries for your cruising. The boat usually starts from Split, but can also make one way to Dubrovnik.
Check out our recommended routes and availability, get on board to discover Adriatic sea and its hidden pleasure....
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h