Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- APA 7.500 Eur per week
- Food and drinks costs are charged from APA amount.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 7.500 Eur per week:
- APA will be used to cover: food, drinks and beverages costs of the guests, port and marina fees, fuel for tender and wave runner, transfers to and from the yacht, entrances to National park and Park of nature and all other costs not specified as included.
- NOTE ON APA: APA is paid by the Client in addition to the accommodation fee for all relevant costs for the yacht that are not included in the accommodation price. If APA does not cover complete costs, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash. If the costs made during the cruise are lower than amount given as APA, amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the cruise.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 4 crew members, fuel for 3 hours of cruising daily, fuel for generator, bed linen, towels.
THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, ports, marinas, one way cruise (1000 Eur to Dubrovnik), more than 3 hours of cruise daily, entrances to National park and Park of nature, water sports (wave runner can only be used by the guests with valid license), use of tender, tips for the crew.
Luxurious gulet Pacha is the newest yacht joined to our fleet. Impressive in all aspects, there is no doubt Pacha will provide the most memorable cruises to our guest.
She was built as custom yacht for private purposes, so the highest quality materials were used to create as much comfort and safety as possible.
Gulet Pacha provides accommodation for 8+1 guests in 4 cabins:
- 1 Master cabin with double bed, in aft
- 2 Double bed cabins in aft
- 1 Cabin with single and bunk bed in forward part
All the cabins are air conditioned and with en suite toilet. Also, each cabin has safe box for your valuables.
Being finished in very quality wood, equipped with the finest bed linen and toiletries, cabins are very beautiful and elegant.
In the central area of the gulet, there is very spacious indoor salon, which boats with large couch with dining table and another couch with cocktail table as lounge area.
Due to large panoramic windows, there is plenty of day light inside the salon.
The kitchen is completely separated, spacious and professionally equipped.
Gulet Pacha is equipped with SAT TV, Bose stereo system and WiFi.
The decks of the gulet Pacha are excellently designed to provide much comfort and outdoor living areas.
On the stern deck, there is large dining table with chairs, as well as the spacious cushioned sofa.
Light beige cushions provide the atmosphere of elegance and sophistication.
Bow deck is sun bathing area, equipped with large mattresses. Our guests are provided with nice sun towels for the mattresses.
Since the deck is huge, it houses also 2 Sea Doo jet skis.
Gulet Pacha radiates pure elegance and luxury in all aspects. Each detail has been carefully selected and designed in highest quality materials.
Thus, the crew is also trained to keep the same standard in hospitality.
Four crew members will be at guests' disposal at all times: captain, chef, deckhand and hostess. The owner has been in hospitality business for years now which is also a guarantee of an excellence in all aspects.
- 4 en suite cabins for 8+1 guests
- Luxurious furnishing
- Amazing indoor salon with lounge and dining area
- Spacious decks for sun bathing and dining
- 2 Jet skis
- High quality materials
- Safe in all cabins
- Separate crew quarters
- Tender Bat 440 Yamaha 50
- Sea Doo jet ski 2 seats
- Sea Doo jet ski standing
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
- APA amount must be paid at latest 1 week before the cruise.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h