Cruising yacht charter in Croatia and Mediterranean!
Mini cruiser - ROYAL ELEGANZA
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees 1000 eur per week
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 270 EUR/person per week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 390 EUR/person per week.
- All Inclusive (breakfast, lunch, Diner and Croatian local drinks): 490 EUR/person per week.
- All Inclusive (breakfast, lunch, Diner and luxury drinks): 590 EUR/person per week.
- drinks/beverages are not included in standard food prices and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising. It is not allowed to bring the own drinks/beverages on the boat.
- drinks/beverages can also be taken as one of all inclusive options with food.
THE BOAT PRICE INCLUDES: VAT, fuel for 4 hours of navigation per day, local taxes, crew, crew salaries, use of all equipment on board, complete
bed clothes and towels, in average 6 hours of air-conditioning per day (while yacht is out of port as air-conditioning is
being powered by generator and as long as it needs while yacht is in port), insurance of the ship, insurance of
passengers and crew, residence tax (in Croatian waters), charter services during the agreed cruising time, ship's
departure from and arrival in the harbor, 1x sheet/week and 2x towels/week (3 per person).
THE BOAT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, drinks, MARINA taxes, personal laundry washing, communication fees (on request), land tours, special transfers,
special demands for embarkation and disembarkation out of base port, daily more than 4 hours of cruising (additional
hour of cruising will be charged extra), residence or port tax (non Croatian waters), entrances to National parks, one
way charter fee, tips for the crew.
Obligatory Payment (Port tax, tender fuel): 1000 eur per week.
Royal Eleganza is brand new mini cruiser, which starts her first cruise on summer of 2012.
This beautifully crafted luxurious cruise ship has been designed
for your utmost pleasure and safety. Boasting spacious air
conditioned cabins all with en-suit bathroom facilities. Royal
Eleganza boasts beautiful sun decks, restaurant and dining
Experienced crew and staff are at your disposal 24hrs
a day to make sure your stay on board this beautiful craft is a
totally relaxing and unforgettable Croatian experience.
Royal Eleganza has 17 cabins to accommodate 34 + 4 guests. All the cabins are air conditioned and with en suite toilet. The cabins are located on the main and lower deck.
The cabins layout:
- 1 Master cabin on main deck
- 1 VIP cabin on top deck
- 7 double bed cabins on main deck
- 4 twin bed cabins on lower deck
- 4 twin bed cabins + extra bed on lower deck
The spacious indoor salon, which is situated on the top deck, is very elegant, providing enough space to comfortable accommodate all the guests, consisting of dining tables and yacht bar. The large side windows allow much daily light and panoramic views.
On the top deck, you can also find bar, toilet, aft deck lounge, kitchen, VIP cabin and command bridge.
On the upper sun deck, there are comfortable sun lounges and the yacht bar, which are at the guests disposal.
On the lower deck, there are twin cabins.
There are 7 crew members on the boat, which are at your disposal all the time during the cruise.
The boat will have various options for water sports, which will be charged on the boat, according to the usage.
Water sports facilities: snorkel equipment, 110 HP Jet ski, 5,5 m tender with 70 hp engine, water ski (mono and bi), towable toys (donut and dragon), canoe, fishing gear, water mattresses.
CABIN CHARTER PRICES
ROYAL ELEGANZA 2012 RATES PER PERSON IN EURO
BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
| Lower Deck Cabin
| Main Deck Cabin
| VIP Cabin
| 3rd Bed Reduction
| Single Occupancy
| Half Board Reduction
||- 25 Euro
||- 25 Euro
||- 25 Euro
| Excursion Package
- 8 days / 7 nights cruise
- Accommodation in chosen category
- Welcome drink and gala evening
- Full Board : breakfast, lunch and dinner
- One drink for lunch and dinner (glass of wine, beer or soft drink)
- Afternoon tea
- Fresh fruit all day Cruise Manager
- Entertainment programs
- Usage of the ship's equipment
- Bed linen and towels change twice a week
- Daily cabin cleaning service
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Beverages from the ship bar's
- Transfer from and / or to the ship
- Tips, entrance to National Parks, laundry service
- Local tax 25 EUR, to be paid on board
- Any items of personal nature
- Wine tasting
- Town tours
- Lavender presentation
- Olive tasting
- Museum tours
- Cave Adventure
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SUNDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SUNDAY - 09:00h