Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
SPECIAL NOTE: Welcome champagne or sparkling wine upon arrival, first meal Saturday evening dinner, Captain's dinner are included in boat price!
- half board standard (breakfast+lunch): 270 EUR/person per week
- half board fish menu included (breakfast + lunch, included shrimps,high quality fish): 370 EUR/person per week
- full board (breakfast+2 meals): 400 EUR/person per week
- Captain's dinner included in half board options
- drinks/beverages are not included in food options
- drinks are not included in food prices (except for the food+drink arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising
- drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients - corkage fee:: 700 EUR/week.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the boat to be in the port each day, the boat can also be anchored.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children up to 4 years: free of charge
- children from 4-7 years: 50% of discount
BOAT PRICE INCLUDES: Shipboard accommodation, crew, permits, boat insurance, all equipment on board, linens and towels, fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day.
BOAT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, beverages, land transfers, port taxes, tips for the crew, one way charter fee (Split-Dubrovnik 700 eur), embark and disembark out of the base port, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is extra charged), additional air conditioning (25 eur/hour), entrance in National Parks, use of Jet Ski (50 eur/30 minutes) and water ski (50 eur/30 minutes), wheel traction (70 eur/hour), marina fees (the boat goes in marina on explicit demand of the guests), tourist taxes.
Gulet Nostalgija is very cozy 5 cabins gulet, which can accommodate 10 + 2 guests. All the cabins are standard double, air conditioned and with en suite toilet. Two cabins have extra bunk bed, therefore, optionally the gulet can accommodate 12 guests.
Indoor salon consists of seating area with plasma TV, galley and bar. The decks are very beautiful and provide the excellent area to enjoy your cruising. The aft deck has huge dining table and leisure sofa, while on the bow, we have put the sun bathing mattresses, where the guests can relax in complete privacy.
Nostalgija has 3 crew members: captain, deckhand and hostess, who are at your disposal all the time during the charter. They will help you with everything, according to your preferences.
We have prepared the different itineraries for your cruising, therefore, according to your preferences, you can combine activity routes with calm sailing along the coast. If you are more sporty type, we have lot of water sport equipment on the boat, which our guests prefer using in quiet bays, where the captain moors the boat. We can also organize the additional activities, such as rafting, scuba diving and diverse land activities.
Here are some ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS for cruising on the gulet Nostalgija:
- BLUE GROVE route
Embarkation is at small place Kastel Luksic, situated on half way between Trogir and Split, sailing to the island Solta where we spend the night and have a welcome dinner. Next day the destination is the island Brac.
After Brac, following blue grove we sail to the island Hvar, then to the island Vis and Ciovo. The disembark port can be Kastel Luksic or Trogir.
Kastel Luksic (near Trogir) - Solta - Brac - Hvar - Vis - Ciovo -Kastel Luksic or Trogir
- WINE FROM STONE route
This route is specific because during the cruising our clients have the opportunity to taste amazing and high quality wines from our islands, which we are going to visit during this charter and they are: Kastel Luksic - Brac - Hvar - Vis - Solta - Kastel Luksic
- SPLIT DUBROVNIK route
We are sailing to lovely town Dubrovnik to see all the beauties of the city. Cruising down to Dubrovnik, there are lot of magnificent places to visit, so the route is: Split - island Bra- island Hvar - island Scedro - island Korcula - island Mljet and finally coming to Dubrovnik.
- FOR SOUL route
This is a special route where the guests can choose where they would like to sail and we suggest them the most amazing secluded bays and the places where they can just leave the world behind and melt with crystal blue waters and beautiful Mediterranean scents of nature.
The main characteristics of the gulet:
- 5 spacious cabins with double beds and 5 own private bathroom facilities
- Air-conditioning in each cabin
- Large saloon decorated in mahogany wood
- Bar with galley
- Huge sun deck covered with sun-bathing cushions
- Big table on shaded stern area with teak chairs
- Stainless steel guard rail
- Teak deck
- Deck shower
- Cruising speed 9 NM
- Engine Caterpillar 280 hp turbo diesel
- Fresh water 9000 litres
- Fuel 3000 litres
- electrical:220 V-12 V-24 V
- 3 sails,main,roll genoa,mizzin
- tender with outboard engine
- a set of water skies
- 1 doughnut
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Jet ski
- Plasma TV
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h