Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 270 EUR/person per week.
- half board + Croatian drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) 490 EUR person/week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 390 EUR per person per week.
- full board + Croatian drinks (alc.+non alc.) 590 EUR person per week.
- drinks are not included in food prices (except for the food+drink arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising
- if all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the boat to be in the port each day, the boat can also be anchored.
BOAT PRICE INCLUDES: VAT, fuel for 4 hours of navigation per day, crew, crew salaries, use of all equipment on board, complete bed clothes and towels, in average 6 hours of air-conditioning per day (while yacht is out of port as air-conditioning is being powered by generator and as long as it needs while yacht is in port), insurance of the ship, charter services during the agreed cruising time, 1 hour of water ski per day (more hours are charged extra 50 eur/hour).
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, beverages, port and marina taxes, personal laundry washing, communication fees (on request), land tours, special transfers, special demands for embarkation and disembarkation out of base port, daily more than 4 hours of cruising (additional hour of cruising will be charged extra), residence tax, entrances to National parks, tips for the crew, use of Jet ski (jet ski will be put on boat on guests demand only, it is extra cost), embark or disembark in Dubrovnik or Zadar 1000 eur, embark and disembark in Dubrovnik or Zadar 1400 eur.
SPECIAL REQUESTS: All additional payments (if any) will be paid at the end of the cruise to the captain or any representative of Company.
GULET ELEGANZA is one of the most beautiful gulets in Croatia and can accommodate even the most demanding guests on board. Gulet Eleganza has 1 Master cabin and 4 double cabins, all with separate air conditioning and en suite toilet.
Eleganza is classic wooden yacht with excellent sailing possibilities.
All cabins are beautifully appointed with paneled mahogany joinery and doors. Each is served with individually controlled air-condition (cooling/heating). Well-protected aft deck is a fine place to dine, under the awning or under the stars, and can accommodate up to 10 people at large dining table or on leisure sofa. Spacious sun-deck is covered with sun mattresses, which makes it an ideal isolated relax area.
Salon is equipped with TV, DVD and music system CD.
There are 3-4 crew members on board, who are at guests' disposal (Captain, Deckhand, Chef). They will provide excellent service and good atmosphere, help you choose the local specialties and offer any assistance or advice.
ELEGANZA is equipped with various sea toys. Tender with Evinrude outboard engine 40 hp, towable toys (doughnut and dragon), fly fish, water-skis (mono & bi), 2 canoes, water-mattresses, snorkeling and fishing equipment and wake board. It is also possible to rent a Jet Ski on demand (please ask for this option before the booking since jet ski is not on the boat, we put it on guests demand only). The Jet Ski is Yamaha VX 1100 S three seater.
Bathrooms and cabins are being cleaned every day. Each bathroom has hair-dryer, so it is not necessary to bring your own.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h