Gulet yacht charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Only breakfast with included non alcoholic beverages: 100 Eur per person per week
- Half board (breakfast and lunch) with included non alcoholic beverages: 350 Eur per person per week
- Full board not available
- Non alcoholic beverages are included in food prices.
- Alcoholic drinks have to be taken at the yacht bar and paid according to the consummation.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their drinks on board.
- Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash), according to actual costs in ports. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- Children up to 2 years free of charge.
- Children from 2 to 10 years 50% discount.
- Children from 10 to 12 years 30% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 3 crew members, fuel for the average of 4 hours of cruising per day, fuel for 5 hours of generator working per day (for air conditioning), yacht insurance, bed linen and towels.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks, beverages, port fees, additional meals, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each hour is extra charged), more than 5 hours of generator per day, entrance to National parks, embark and disembark out of the base port, marina fees (ports/marinas to be paid on spot according actual costs of each port of call), one way cruise Split-Dubrovnik 1000 Eur fee; Split-Kotor 1200 Eur fee + cost of vignette for Montenegro and port fees in Montenegro), extra use of tender.
SPECIAL NOTE ON TENDER: Transfers with tender (other than usual transfers when on anchor-up to 1nm from the yacht) that are requested by clients as excursions (those which are not for the purpose of getting from /to the
boat to/from nearest port when the yacht is on anchor) will be charged 5,00 EUR /nm.
Gulet Sedna is designed in order to provide cruise for very small groups of 6 guests. Run by the owner who has huge experience in yacht building and design, Sedna is excellently maintained yacht.
Beside that, the owner has also an amazing experience in hospitality, which is a huge bonus for all the guests of Sedna. She is one of the yachts which gets booked mostly with repeated guests.
Sedna provides very cozy accommodation in 3 cabins for 6 guests (optionally, in one cabin we can accommodate a child on a small berth).
Two side cabins are the same, having double bed. Stern cabin is more comfortable and has double bed + one small berth, suitable for child.
The cabins are designed in exotic padouk and mahogany wood, which makes them very charming and warm. Each cabin is air conditioned and has its own toilet with shower.
Indoor salon of Sedna consists of kitchen, yacht bar and large white couch with table. Due to the panoramic windows, there is plenty of daylight inside. Salon is finished in very quality exotic padouk and mahogany wood which, combined with white couch, provides very inviting and elegant atmosphere.
Stern deck of Sedna houses dining table with cushioned chairs.
The bow is large sun bathing area where our guests enjoy spending most of the time during the cruise.
Gulet Sedna has 3 crew members: captain, chef and hostess. They are excellently trained team who loves being on the yacht and providing outstanding service. The owner has installed BBQ at stern, so our chef will delight you with all kinds of domestic high quality specialties.
Each season, our guests provide us with excellent feedback, having only words of praise for the yacht, crew service and the meals.
- 3 air conditioned cabins for up to 6 guests
- All double bed cabins
- En suite bathrooms with shower in each cabin
- Cozy indoor salon with couch, table and kitchen
- Wide screen LCD TV, DVD, Stereo, CD, Mp3
- Dining table on stern deck
- Sun bathing mattresses on bow deck
- Very attentive and trained crew of 3
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Excellent guests' feedback each season
- Outstanding Mediterranean cuisine
- WiFi Internet
- Snorkeling equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h