High-level and luxury yacht charter in Croatia and Mediterranean!
PRINCESS 61 FLY
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Beside the price of the yacht, the obligatory additional cost is APA (Advance provisioning Allowance), which is approximately 1000 eur per day.
- Skipper: 180 eur per day + food (this price does not include 23% VAT)
- Final cleaning 170 eur + 23% VAT
APA cost includes: all the guests' expenses during the charter, such as fuel, port and marina fees, food, beverages, water sports equipment, tourist taxes (1 eur/pax/day) etc.
YACHT PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on the yacht, yacht equipment, laundry and towels, tender with outboard engine.
YACHT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: VAT (10% for week rent, 23% for day rent), APA, crew, final cleaning.
POSSIBLE EXTRA COSTS ONLY ON GUESTS' DEMAND: land transfer to/from the yacht, embark and disembark in any other port out of the base port, one way charter, additional crew members:
- Hostess = 100 eur per day + food
- Chef = 130 eur per day + food
- Sailor = 100 eur per day + food
NOTE:prices for the crew members and yacht cleaning do not include 23% VAT. Skipper is the only crew member who is obligatory to take.
CREW ON PRINCESS 61 FLY: 2 members maximum (captain is obligatory to take, hostess/or chef only on demand)
Amazing and elegant Princess 61 Fly, provides luxurious cruising vacations on Adriatic. The yacht is excellently equipped for pleasurable cruising, and her crew is dedicated and professional.
Princess 61 Fly comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests in 3 CABINS: 2 Double cabins and 1 Twin cabin. Each cabin has air condition and en suite bathroom.
The living space is very spacious, consisting of the salon with white leather couches and sofa with cocktail table, the dining space with round shape sofa and dining table and wheelhouse. The salon facilities: TV/DVD with hi-fi and surround sound system, Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator and icemaker, air conditioning.
The excellently equipped galley is separated from the living area, consisting of microwave/conventional oven/grill, icemaker, refrigerator etc.
The crew has separate quarter with cabin and bathroom.
The stern deck consists of the dining table and seating area, while on the bow there area sun pads.
The flybridge is the ideal area for sun bathing on the comfortable sun pads.
FACILITIES, WATER SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT:
- Tender boat
- Colour radar and chart plotter/GPS with flybridge repeat instrumentation
- Utility room with automatic washer dryer
- Flybridge sunbed cushions
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Full-sized teak-laid transom platform with tender/wetbike stowage facility
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h