Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Tourist taxes (1 Eur/person/day)
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 230 EUR/person per week.
- half board + Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, water, milk) 329 EUR person/week.
- half board + non alcoholic drinks (soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, water, milk) 279 EUR person/week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 330 EUR per person per week.
- full board + Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, water, milk)) 439 EUR person per week.
- full board + non alcoholic drinks (soft drinks, juices, coffee, tea, water, milk) 379 EUR person/week.
- drinks are not included in food prices (except for the food+drink arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation, on the last day of cruising.
- if all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-6 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 3 crew members (captain, chef, deckhand), food for the crew, service on board, bed linen and toilet towels, the use of all appliances on the yacht, air conditioning.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, tourist taxes (1 Eur/person/day), more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each extra hour is charged), personal insurance of the guests, entrance to the National Parks, port and marina taxes, guest's personal expenses, water ski, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
M/Y San is a 22 meter classically designed gulet. We offer you superb accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 twins cabins. Each cabin has its own private toilet and enclosed shower. The cabins are air conditioned. The captain has his own cabin while the crew members share the crew quarters.
All of San`s sails are functional. On the bow there is plenty of space for sunbathing on mattresses, and on the stern we have a large area with dining table and leisure sofa. This, like the sun deck, can be covered by tent and is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the tasty Mediterranean food prepared by our talented chef.
All these things, coupled with our experienced professional crew, allow you the freedom to visit some of the most beautiful and remote destinations of the Adriatic in complete security and with the knowledge that we will ensure your stay with us as truly amazing.
Spacious accommodation with plenty of headroom - good for air circulation. Safe deck areas with high bulwarks around the sides - great for children. Nice cabins. Spacious uncluttered sun decks with sun mattresses. Covered aft deck with dining area. Large salon with bar and dining facilities. Fully- equipped professional galley. Private shower & toilet with hot water in each cabin. Powerful engines for safe cruising. Professional 3 crew members.
Standard Equipment on board:
Ice boxes, Sun mattresses, Swim ladder, Gangway, Sun Awnings, Outdoor Dining Facilities, Fishing Equipment, Snorkeling Equipment, Holding Tanks, Bed Linen, Towels, Service Boat, Outboard Engine, Stereo Radio / CD Player, TV, Mobile Telephone, VHF Radio & DSC, Hot and Cold Water, a set of Water Skies, 2 Doughnuts.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h