Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 250 EUR/person per week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 350 EUR/person per week.
- drinks are not included in prices and must be taken at the boat bar.
- all inclusive service (3 meals + Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks): 500 EUR/person per week
- drinks are not included in food prices (except for the food+drink arrangement) and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising
- if all inclusive option is taken, please note that package includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra fee; foreign drinks (like vodka, whiskey etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the boat to be in the port each day, the boat can also be anchored.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- for children to 3 years is free.
- for children from 3-6 years 50% of discount.
THE PRICES INCLUDES: the boat rental, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, the crew, bed linen and towels, the use of all appliances on the boat.
THE PRICE EXCLUDES: food, beverages, entrance to the National Parks, additional meals, port and marina taxes, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each additional hour is extra charged), one way charter fee, embark and disembark out of base port, more than 4-5 hours of air conditioning per day, extra use of tender.
M/Y San is a 22 meter classically designed gulet. We offer you superb accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 twins cabins. Each cabin has its own private toilet and enclosed shower. The cabins are air conditioned. The captain has his own cabin while the crew members share the crew quarters.
All of San`s sails are functional. On the bow there is plenty of space for sunbathing on mattresses, and on the stern we have a large area with dining table and leisure sofa. This, like the sun deck, can be covered by tent and is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the tasty Mediterranean food prepared by our talented chef.
All these things, coupled with our experienced professional crew, allow you the freedom to visit some of the most beautiful and remote destinations of the Adriatic in complete security and with the knowledge that we will ensure your stay with us as truly amazing.
Spacious accommodation with plenty of headroom - good for air circulation. Safe deck areas with high bulwarks around the sides - great for children. Nice cabins. Spacious uncluttered sun decks with sun mattresses. Covered aft deck with dining area. Large salon with bar and dining facilities. Fully- equipped professional galley. Private shower & toilet with hot water in each cabin. Powerful engines for safe cruising. Professional 3 crew members.
Standard Equipment on board:
Ice boxes, Sun mattresses, Swim ladder, Gangway, Sun Awnings, Outdoor Dining Facilities, Fishing Equipment, Snorkeling Equipment, Holding Tanks, Bed Linen, Towels, Service Boat, Outboard Engine, Stereo Radio / CD Player, TV, Mobile Telephone, VHF Radio & DSC, Hot and Cold Water, a set of Water Skies, 2 Doughnuts.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h