Motor sailing yacht charter in Croatia!
Mini cruiser M/S BARBARA
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 290 EUR/person per week.
- full board (breakfast + 2 meals per day): 380 EUR/person per week.
- HB includes Dalmatian dinner last night of the cruise.
- drinks are not included in food prices and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising. It is not allowed to bring the own drinks/beverages on the boat.
SPECIAL NOTE: On guests demand, we arrange drink packages according to the guests' preferences. Please ask for this option.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-10 years 50% discount.
THE BOAT PRICE INCLUDES: 7 day cruise trip around the Dalmatian coast and islands, 7 members of the crew (room service every day, changing of the towels every second day), registry of guests (giving information, directions), welcome drinks, port taxes, use of deck chairs and sunbathing chairs on the sun deck, use of hydro massage pool for 6 persons, use of basic snorkel equipment (flippers and masks).
THE BOAT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, beverages, additional meals, personal expenses, water sport equipment (water ski, jet ski, doughnuts = 100 eur/hour each), one way charter, embark and disembark out of the base port.
POSSIBLE EXTRA COSTS ONLY ON GUESTS' DEMAND
- For cruising to Montenegro additional payment of 2000 Eur is necessary, possible organization of daily trip in Lovcen, Budva, Cetinje, Sveti Stefan.
- One way charter to Pula or Rijeka: 2000 Eur extra fee.
- One way charter to Dubrovnik: 1500 Eur extra fee.
We organize business meetings, incentives, special events, even during winter time combined with socializing that helps developing your business team.We can organize your wedding, anniversaries, as well as all other important moments that you want to share with your friends and award them with a special cruise on the boat. This excellently equipped boat is at your service throughout the year.
NEW IN 2012:
- New tender 7,5 m with outboard engine 115 hp
- Plasma TV in each cabin with 6 international programs
- Free WiFi on the boat
Cruising on the boat Barbara, has been recognized as the MOST AMAZING CRUISING in Croatia, among all of our guests, due to the highest level of service, very quality wines served, delicious and plentiful meals, high standard of accommodation, professional and kind crew members, as well as the amazing itineraries provided. Barbara is specially praised for the flexibility of adjustment to all the demands of the guests and for the ability to provide all the luxury our guests deserve.
Three mast motor sailing Barbara is one of the most attractive boats on Adriatic, very suitable for big groups cruising. Built in 2006. she has all modern equipment and can accommodate up to 34 guests in 16 air conditioned cabins. Two powerful engines provide enough speed for pleasant cruising. Barbara is the excellent choice for groups who would love to visit the most beautiful islands, bays and towns in Croatia, cruising. 7 crew members will make your cruising even more comfortable and pleasant.
As a special cruising route, we also have the possibility to cruise to Montenegro. The extra cost of Montenegro route is 2000 EUR.
The meals are served in the restaurant/salon, and our guests can choose between half board and full board. Half board is minimum obligatory. For the pleasure of our guests, we have hydro massage pool for 6 persons on the upper deck, as well as Jet Ski. Join us on the cruising of your life, visiting beautiful Croatian Dubrovnik, Split, Hvar, Korcula, Mljet and many other islands.
- three mast motor sailing vessel.
- Year of construction: 2006.
- Construction materials: stainless steel, teak, mahogany
- Number of guest cabins: 16
- Maximum number of guests: 34
- Crew: captain, machine engineer, 3 sailors, cook, hostess
- Cabins for crew: 5
- Engines: 2x380 HP MAN engines
- Maximum speed: 12 nm/h
- Water tank: 80 m3
- Fuel tank: 10 m3
- Electricity: 2 generators (220V) or public
All the cabins are very comfortable and are above the sea. All the cabins are double, with separate beds (190x90cm) or with the French bed (190x160cm or 190x180cm), air conditioned with en suite toilet with shower. The cabins also consist of working table, mirror, chair, wardrobe, night lamp, 220V outlet and fire fighting detectors. The cabins are placed on the lower and middle deck, they are all numbered and have the next surfaces:
THE LOWER DECK
- 01 - French bed + 1 extra, 15,2 m2
- 02 - French bed, 16 m2
- 03 - French bed, 16 m2
- 04 - French bed+ 1 extra, 17 m2
- 05 - French bed, 16 m2
- 06 - French bed + 1 extra, 17 m2
THE MIDDLE DECK
- 07 - 2 separate beds, 12 m2
- 08 - 2 separate beds, 12 m2
- 09 - 2 separate beds, 12,5 m2
- 10 - 2 separate beds, 12,5 m2
- 11 - 2 separate beds, 13 m2
- 12 - 2 separate beds, 13 m2
- 13 - French bed, 13,5 m2
- 14 - French bed, 13,5 m2
- 15 - French bed, 17 m2
- 16 - French bed, 17 m2
THE UPPER DECK:
There is air conditioned restaurant/salon with 40 seats and the bar, on the upper deck. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served there. There is also 220m2 large sun deck and a hydro massage pool for 6 persons. The deck above the restaurant is also meant for sunbathing. All the surfaces for sunbathing are made of teak and have sun mattresses.
Our guests can use the Jet Ski (which is charged as extra cost).
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h