Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
Gulet MORNING STAR
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- Half board (breakfast+lunch): 300 Eur per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 500 Eur per person per week
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 150 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive non alcoholic option: 80 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN
- Children 0-2 years free of charge
- Children 2-12 years 50% discount
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, permits, boat insurance, tender, linens and towels, 4 h of navigation per day, 4 crew members, yacht cleaning, fuel for generator work up to 12 hours per day, WiFi Internet, snorkel equipment, canoe.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, port fees, marina fees, National park entrances, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour is charged 75 Eur), extra hours of generator work (20 Eur/hour; for air conditioning), one way cruise (1000 Eur to Dubrovnik), fuel for water sports which use tender (water ski 60 Eur/hour), tips for the crew.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h