|01.01. - 05.06 |
25.09. - 31.12
|05.06. - 26.06. |
28.08. - 25.09.
|26.06. - 28.08.|
|18.000 €||20.000 €||24.000 €|
Gulet TAJNA MORA - Cruise Croatia
If you want to rent a boat that can accommodate a large group of friends, gulet Tajna Mora is your first choice, offering all the luxury you would expect from a gulet in this class. She combines traditional design with some exceptional features.
After an extensive renovation in 2018, its beautiful decor, decorations, and entertainment equipment made it an extremely popular charter gulet. It accommodates 18 guests in 9 cabins, all of which are beautifully maintained and have a private bathroom.
- 4 twin cabins with single-size beds and private bathrooms
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- Convertible cabin with a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The deck is ideal for socializing and has a well-designed layout. Tajna Mora offers sun mats, several built-in sofas, a shaded area and various water toys. In addition, the design includes an extensive swimming platform for easier access to the sea.
Its interior salon and accommodation are finished in gloss woods, lightly toned panels, and white decor, creating a fresh, nautical ambiance.
The saloon is a comfortable lounging area with a full-length bar and open galley, a popular relaxing and conversation area.
- Tender boat
- 2 Jet skis
- Water skis
- 2 SUPs
- 2 Kayaks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 18 guests in 9 cabins
- Fuel for 4h daily
- Crew of 5 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 560 €
- Extra meal: 45 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 210 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 €
- Corkage fee: 1200 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1000€
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports: Jet ski and Wave runner 100€/h
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer