|01.01. - 02.06. |
22.09. - 31.12.
|02.06. - 16.06. |
25.08. - 22.09.
|16.06. - 25.08.|
|20.000 €||24.000 €||28.000 €|
Gulet Tajna Mora - Cruise Croatia
If you want to rent a boat that can accommodate a large group of friends, Gulet Tajna Mora should be your first choice, offering all the luxury that you would expect from a gulet in this class. She combines traditional design with some exceptional features.
After an extensive renovation in 2018, its beautiful decor, decorations, and entertainment equipment have made it an extremely popular charter gulet. It accommodates up to 18 guests in 9 cabins, all of which are beautifully maintained and have private bathrooms.
- 4 Twin Cabins with single-size beds and private bathrooms
- 4 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- Convertible Cabin with a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The deck is ideal for socializing and has a well-designed layout. Tajna Mora offers sun mats, several built-in sofas, a shaded area and various water toys. In addition, the design includes an extensive swimming platform for easier access to the sea.
Its interior salon and accommodation are finished in gloss woods, lightly toned panels and white decor, creating a fresh, nautical ambiance.
The saloon is a comfortable lounging area with a full-length bar and an open galley, a popular relaxing and conversation area.
- 2 Hostesses
- Tender boat
- 2 Jet Skis (Sea Doo Spark, 2 seats, 90 HP)
- Water skis
- 2 SUPs
- 2 Kayaks (one seater)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 18 guests in 9 cabins
- Crew of 6 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Yacht insurance
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- Generator work 24/7
- Fuel for tender transfers to/from the vessel
- Use of recreational equipment
- Tourist taxes
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 490 €/person/week; 70 €/person/day
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 730 €/person/week; 110 €/person/day
- Extra meal: 50 €/person/meal
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount, 10 - 12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks (beverages package): 245 €/person/week; 35 €/person/day (includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices)
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks (beverages package): 105 €/person/week; 15 €/person/day
- Corkage fee: 1200 €
- Ports, marina fees, anchorages and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1200 €
- Extra navigation: 100 €/h
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €/night
- Additional motorized water sports: Jet Ski and WaveRunner: 100 €/h (fuel included)
- Tips: The industry’s standard is 5% to 15% of the base charter rate, given at the Charterer's discretion
- Other costs: Land transfers to/from the yacht/hotel/airport, shore excursions, adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...), guided tours, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + obligatory additional costs - no later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer to the account of the Central Agency