Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
Gulet QUEEN OF DATCA - Luxurious Gulet
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- APA 8.400 Eur per week
- Food, drinks, beverages and ports expenses are covered from APA amount.
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) 8.400 Eur per week:
- APA will be used to cover: food, drinks, beverages, ports, anchorages and any other expenses of the guests.
- NOTE ON APA: APA is paid by the Client in addition to the accommodation fee for all relevant costs for the yacht that are not included in the accommodation price. If APA does not cover complete costs, Client will pay exceeding amount on board in cash. APA does not include tips for the crew.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, 13% of Croatian VAT, 6 crew members, fuel for 4 hours of cruising daily, fuel for generator, bed linen, towels, free use of onboard water sports and recreational equipment, air conditioning.
THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, ports, private marinas, more than 4 hours of cruise daily, entrances to National parks and Parks of nature, tips for the crew.
One of the most luxurious gulets in Croatia, Queen of Datca, amazes with her appearance and high-end finishes. The gulet is 35 meters long, which guarantees lot of space for indoor and outdoor living.
The yacht was built in 2009. and was completely remodeled in 2015. using the highest quality materials and appliances.
Gulet Queen of Datca provides accommodation for 10 guests in 5 cabins:
- Master cabin with king size bed, in aft
- Master cabin with king size bed, in bow
- Cabin with queen size bed
- 2 twin cabins
All the cabins are air conditioned and have en suite toilet. The use of air conditioning is unlimited.
Both Master cabins are very beautiful, spacious, have king size bed, powder table, Satellite TV, lot of storage and very nice en suite bathroom.
VIP cabin has queen size bed, lot of storage and nice en suite bathroom.
There are 2 twin cabins, which are exactly the same and both have en suite bathroom.
All the bathrooms are fully equipped, have nice shower tubs with glass doors, towels, shower towels, shampoos, hair dryer.
Beach towels are also provided.
Gulet Queen of Datca has very classy indoor salon. This area is very big, with lot of day light, due to large windows all around.
There is a dining table with huge, black leather sofa and chairs. On the other corner, there are 2 comfortable armchairs as well as the yacht bar.
Salon is equipped with Sattellite TV/DVD, Docking station, air conditioning, little library, board games.
The most inviting area on the yacht is the deck.
On the stern deck, there is additional dining table with chairs and comfortable, cushioned sofa that stretches throughout the whole beam.
On the bow deck, there are 10 sun bathing mattresses.
The gulet has excellent sailing performances and the crew will raise up the sails whenever conditions allow.
Gulet has variety of water sports: tender with 100 HP engine, jet ski, wake board, water ski, 2 kayaks, 2 paddle boards, fly fish, ringo, snorkel equipment.
Six crew members are at guests' disposal at all times: captain, chef, engineer, deckhand, hostess, housekeeper. They are all fluent in English and offer high level service.
The captain has over 20 years of experience, he runs the yacht, manages the crew and his guests are his priority.
The chef is a master in what he does, cooking is not only his profession but also his passion. He studied international cuisine and worked in 5 star hotels, including Hilton. He is very talented and creative and always provides very diverse and interesting menu.
Deckhand and engineer have their own duties but are at guests disposal at all times, specially when it comes to water sports.
The two girls (hostess and housekeeper) are a great addition to the crew, they give their best to make every cruise the most memorable. They take care of cleaning, serving and being at guests.
Both of them have great personality and bring service to higher level.
Gulet Queen of Datca sails in Montenegro and Croatia, providing nice variety of itineraries.
- 5 en suite cabins for up to 10 guests
- 2 Master cabins, VIP cabin, 2 twin cabins
- Luxurious furnishing
- Amazing indoor salon with lounge and dining area
- TV with Satellite connection in salon
- Docking station in salon for entertainment needs
- Spacious decks for sun bathing and dining
- Huge padded sofa and dining table at stern deck
- Sun pads at bow deck
- High quality materials
- Unlimited usage of AC in all cabins and salon
- 5 star dining, international cuisine
- 6 professional crew members: captain, chef, deckhand, engineer, hostess, housekeeper
- Tender with 100 HP engine
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- 2 paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- Wake board
- Fly fish
- Snorkel equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 6 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h