2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|24.04. - 05.06. |
25.09. - 23.10.
|05.06. - 03.07. |
28.08. - 25.09
|03.07. - 28.08.|
|11 000 €||14 900 €||16 500 €|
Bonaventura is an elegant custom-made gulet available for crewed charter in Croatia.
Gulet Bonaventura is a uniquely designed gulet with a very elegant hull. Its classic lines, combined with her tall rigging, give her a real character.
- 3 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 double bed cabins with regular and single size beds, private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Deck of the gulet Bonaventura is very spacious and consists of a sunbathing area with 8 sun mattresses on the foredeck and a dining area with a large table and cushioned sofa on the aft deck.
There is also a lounge area with cushioned bench and cocktail table at the guests' disposal on the foredeck.
The interior of Bonaventura is made of mahogany, and it is tastefully decorated to provide the feeling of floating in luxury.
The main salon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and a lounge seating area.
The wooden floors, stylish furniture, and decorations create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,5 meters, 100 HP
- Ringo ride
- Water skis
- Paddle board
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Air conditioning: 6 hours/day, until midnight
- Snacks: 5.00 p.m. tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 450 €
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-7 years for free, 7-12 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports:that consume extra fuel
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer