|01.01. - 08.06. |
28.09. - 31.12.
|08.06. - 22.06. |
31.08. - 28.09.
|22.06. - 31.08.|
|16.000 €||19.000 €||22.000 €|
Gulet LIBRA - Cruise Croatia
Libra is among the best and the most popular gulets in Croatia, due to her construction, design quality, and outstanding crew service.
Built of mahogany in Turkey in 1997, Libra has enjoyed a major refit in 2014, converting her to the Croatian model.
Libra boasts timber paneling throughout and offers the best of both worlds - contemporary furnishings and modern-day tech equipment, with all the charm of a finely crafted motor sailer.
- 2 master cabins with king-size beds and private bathrooms
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most attractive part of gulet Libra is its deck. At the stern deck, there is a big dining table with a white sofa, while on the bow, there are sun pads and lounges, which makes Libra one of the most desirable gulets for a cruise.
Its interior saloon and accommodation are finished in gloss woods, lightly toned panels, and white decor, creating a fresh, nautical ambiance.
The saloon is a comfortable lounging area with a full-length bar and open galley, a popular relaxing and conversation area.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 90 HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Unlimited navigation
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- 3 hours of watersports per week
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 560 €
- Extra meal: 45 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 210 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 €
- Corkage fee: 700 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports: Ringo ride 100€/h
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer