2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|14.000 €||18.000 €||20.000 €|
Gulet Alba is among the most luxurious gulets for charter in Croatia.
The exceptional interior design of the gulet is highly appreciated by our guests who, besides for outstanding service, recognized Alba as the gulet that provides superb accommodation with all luxurious amenities.
- VIP cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 double bed cabins with queen size beds and private bathrooms
- Twin bed cabin with two single size beds and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Gulet Alba has very nice outdoor areas. At the stern deck, there is a huge white sofa with a dining table while the bow deck is furnished with sunbathing chairs and lounges.
The flybridge is a perfect addition to the gulet lounge areas and is covered with sun pads and sunbathing mattresses.
You will have your own talented chef on board who will cater to the needs of all members of your group, sourcing the freshest local ingredients to serve memorable Mediterranean, Croatian and international meals
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 60 HP
- Water skis
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 175 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 €
- Corkage fee: 600 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water sports (that consume fuel)
- Private marinas
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer