Gulet cruising in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast+lunch): 350 Eur per person per week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 525 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation.
- All inclusive domestic package-includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 175 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive domestic non alcoholic package - 105 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 600 Eur per week.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, 4 crew members, fuel for 4 hrs of navigation daily, permits, insurance, towels and bed linen, diesel for generator 24/7, Wi-Fi Internet, 3 hours of water sports per week.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour 50 Eur), ports and marinas fees, one way cruise Split Dubrovnik 1000 Eur, land transfers, tickets to National Parks, tips for the crew, water sports that require tender.
Gulet Libra is one of the most beautiful gulets in Croatia. She is completely remodeled, in a way to preserve the vintage look and to provide high end accommodation.
Libra has excellent feedback from our guests, not only for the quality of the yacht, but also for the outstanding crew service and meals provided.
Libra has 6 cabins to accommodate up to 12 guests. The cabins are:
- 2 double bed cabins with walk around beds
- 4 standard double bed cabins
All the cabins have en suite toilet with shower tub, air conditioning and lot of storage. They are amazingly remodeled and appointed with white carpets, quality bed linen, towels, lights, closets and have lot of day light. In the toilets, our guests have all the necessary toiletries and hair dryers.
Each toilet is remodeled in different way, adding very cozy details like tiles and lights in vintage style. All the appliances are high quality.
Libra has very spacious indoor salon with large couch, kitchen and yacht bar. There are 2 cocktail tables, but, in case our guests prefer dining in salon, the captain can easily install large dining table.
The most attractive part of the gulet is her deck.
On the stern deck, there is large dining table with U shaped sofa, while on the bow deck, there are lounges and sun bathing mattresses.
Libra has 4 professional crew members: captain, chef, deckhand and hostess. They are all very attentive and provide extraordinary service to our guests.
Libra has plenty of water sports, so our guests can enjoy active vacation: tender, wake board, kayak for 3 people, water ski, stand up paddle board, donut and mattresses.
- 6 double bed en suite cabins for up to 12 guests
- Excellently remodeled yacht
- All cabins have A/C unit
- Very charming and elegant indoor salon
- Attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- Stern deck with large U shaped sofa and big dining table
- Rattan sofas with cocktail table on bow deck
- Sun bathing area on bow deck (sun pads and leisure chairs)
- Deck shower, BBQ
- Four crew members: captain, chef, deckhand, hostess
- Extraordinary crew service
- Outstanding Mediterranean high-quality meals
- Tender with outboard engine
- Wake board
- Water ski
- Kayak for 3 people
- Stand up paddle board
- Snorkel equipment
- Floating donut and mattresses
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h