|23.04. - 04.06 |
17.09. - 22.10.
|04.06. - 25.06 |
03.09. - 17.09.
|25.06. - 02.07. |
20.08. - 03.09.
|02.07. - 20.08.|
|63.000 €||69.000 €||75.000 €||88.000 €|
Mini cruiser Casablanca
Yacht Casablanca is the biggest and the most luxurious ship available for charter on the Croatian coast.
She will provide the ultimate comfort to 36 people with her 19 amazing cabins, a lounge bar with a piano, an open terrace and services to satisfy the most demanding customers.
- 6 twin cabins with a twin beds and private bathrooms
- 13 double cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the main deck, Casablanca has a huge indoor salon which is very elegant and provides an inviting atmosphere. There are round tables with chairs, to accommodate up to 36 guests. Salon also houses a yacht bar and sidebar with food.
The lounge area with a piano, sofas, and cocktail tables is situated on the same deck. Our guests can relax with piano music after dining in this leisure area.
The upper deck is designed as a leisure area with a sauna, gym, jacuzzi for 8 people, sun deck beds, sofas with cocktail tables, and a bar.
Crew details:Mini Cruiser Casablanca has 10 experienced and dedicated crew members who do their best to provide excellent service to every guest.
- 2 Tender boats
- Water skis
- 2 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 36 guests in 19 cabins
- Crew of 10 and their expenses
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Welcome drinks
- Use of deck chairs and sundeck beds
- Use of hydro-massage pool for 8 persons, sauna and gym
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast and lunch every day, one welcome dinner, one captain dinner): 420 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 40 €/person
- Children: 0-3 years gratis, 3-10 years 30% discount on food price
- Beverages only on the vessel bar
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way
- Water sports: jet ski, tubes, water-skiing
- TIP for the crew is recommended 10% of the charter price.
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer