2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|58.000 €||62.000 €||69.000 €||80.000 €|
Mini cruiser CASABLANCAis the newest yacht for cruise in Croatia. She is the biggest and the most luxurious with her 51 meters of length and 19 spacious cabins.
The yacht was designed to represent vintage outside look with all modern interior and appliances. The result is absolutely fabulous and our guests are thrilled. Casablanca gets booked very fast because she is one of a kind on Adriatic.
She has 3 sun decks and lower deck.
On the main deck, Casablanca has huge INDOOR SALON which is very elegant and provides inviting atmosphere. There are round tables with chairs, to accommodate up to 36 guests. Salon also houses yacht bar and side bar with food.
Very cozy glass doors divide the salon from the kitchen.
The LOUNGE AREA with piano, sofas and cocktail tables is on the same deck. Our guests love to relax with piano music, after dining, in this leisure area.
On the same deck, there is outside dining area with large tables, where most of the meals are served (breakfast is served at indoor salon, while lunch and dinner are served at the outside dining area). This area is sun protected, so our guests can enjoy all day long.
The UPPER DECK is designed as leisure area with sauna, gym, Jacuzzi for 8 people, sun deck beds, sofas with cocktail tables and bar.
Casablanca is the yacht that incorporated excellently luxurious accommodation with inviting outdoor/indoor living space. Everything on this yacht is planned in details, in order to provide the most luxurious and the most memorable cruise.
Our 10 crew members will give their best to provide you with extraordinary service. I would emphasize the importance of fine dining on board. The chef is a real master and provides our guests with the most tasteful and fines meals.
Variety of water sports (like water ski, jet ski...) allows our guests to enjoy all day long in one of the numerous bays. Huge advantage of this yacht is swimming platform, which allows easy access to the sea.
We tried to provide full service to our guests, so we have lot of EXTRA SERVICES which can be ordered in advance: well educated and interesting guides on all destinations, land trips, interesting routes according to your preferences, food and wine tours, events, weddings and many more.
Along with high quality and variety of meals we offer, our cruises became one of the most memorable on Adriatic.
Casablanca provides accommodation in 19 luxurious cabins
Each cabin has two twin beds (90 x 200 cm) or one double bed (180 x 200 cm), all with high-quality mattresses and bed linen.
All the cabins have air-conditioning, spacious bathroom with shower tub, plasma TV, free wireless internet, working tables, mirror, safety deposit box, night lamps, wooden wall boards, chair, electricity supply, safety and fire alarm installations, sanitary facilities, mini bar.
LOWER DECK CABINS
- 01 - double bed+1/1extra, 18 m2
- 02 - double bed+1/1extra, 18 m2
- 03 - double bed, 16,5 m2 (separable beds)
- 04 - double bed, 16,5 m2 (separable beds)
- 05 - twin beds, 15 m2
- 06 - twin beds, 15 m2
- 07 - double bed, 16 m2
- 08 - twin beds, 16 m2
- VIP cabin - double bed, 18 m2
MAIN DECK CABINS
- 09 - double bed+1/1extra 17,8 m2
- 10 - twin beds, 15 m2
- 11 - double bed +1/1extra, 16,5 m2
- 12 - twin beds, 15 m2
- 13 - double bed, 15 m2 (separable beds)
- 14 - double bed, 15 m2 (separable beds)
- 15 - double bed, 15 m2 (separable beds)
- 16 - double bed, 13,8 m2
- 17 - twin beds, 13,8 m2
- 18 - double bed (separable beds), 18 m2
- 19 - double bed - cabin for tour leader, 9 m2
Upper deck amenities
- spacious indoor salon
- large terrace
- piano lounge
- salon for the crew
- computer corner
- sun deck area with lounges
Sun deck amenities
- wellness-massage area
- pool for 8 persons
- sundeck beds
- main bridge
Public areas: outside terrace with dining tables, indoor salon with tables, lounge piano bar, massage pool, massage room, sauna, wellness and gym zone, 250 m2 sundeck area.
- New yacht from 2016.
- 19 en suite cabins for up to 36 guests
- All en suite cabins with spacious bathrooms
- Air conditioning in all cabins
- Lot of storage space in cabins
- Spacious and elegant indoor salon
- Lounge with piano
- Big main deck with dining tables
- Jacuzzi on deck
- Lounges and sun bathing chairs on deck
- Sauna and gym
- 10 extraordinary crew members
- Outstanding Mediterranean high-quality meals
- 2 tenders
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- 2 paddle boards
- Snorkel equipment
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN ACCOMMODATION PRICE
- Port fees (but not marinas)
- Welcome dinner on arrival day
- Complimentary dinner last night of the cruise
- Welcome drinks
- Wi-Fi internet
- half board (breakfast+lunch, welcome dinner, one complimentary dinner): 420 Eur per person per week.
- Additional dinner: 40 Eur per person per dinner.
- Minimum for food supplement calculation is 25 people.
- Drinks and beverages (alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, juices, water, milk, coffee, tea and similar) are not included in food prices. They must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation, in cash, on the last day of cruising. It is not allowed to bring your own drinks/beverages on the boat.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, VAT, 7 day cruise around the Dalmatian coast and islands, 10 members of the crew (room service every day, changing of 3 towels every second day), welcome drinks, port taxes, use of deck chairs and sunbathing chairs on the sun deck, use of hydro massage pool for 8 persons, use of sauna and gym, arrival day dinner, complimentary dinner last day of the cruise, Wi-Fi internet, transfer with 2 tenders.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, water sports that require use of tender (water ski, donuts), jet ski, one way cruise, embark and disembark out of the base port Split, tickets to National park, National parks fees (where applicable), laundry, guided land tours, tips for the crew.
POSSIBLE EXTRA COSTS (additional services on demand only)
- For cruising to Montenegro additional payment of 2.500 Eur is necessary, possible organization of daily trip in Lovcen, Budva, Cetinje, Sveti Stefan.
- One way cruise to Pula or Rijeka: extra fee.
- One way cruise to Dubrovnik: extra fee.
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SUNDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SUNDAY - 09:00h