|29.04. - 27.05.|
23.09. - 21.10.
|27.05.- 24.06. |
26.08. - 23.09.
|24.06. - 26.08. |
|17.500 €||20.500 €||23.500 €|
Gulet CARPE DIEM - cruising Croatia
A beautiful gulet Carpe Diem is the newest gulet in our fleet.
Carpe Diem is a very spacious, 30-meter gulet that provides the ultimate comfort to our guests. It has performances while under sails, so our guests can fully experience the beauty of vintage navigation.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed + a single bad and a private bathroom
- 2 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- Twin bed cabin with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the deck of gulet Carpe Diem, there is a big dining table at the stern, while the sunbathing mattresses and a cushioned sofa are located on the huge bow.
The indoor salon is equipped with a dining corner, dining tables and chairs, a yacht bar, and a couch. The salon is filled with plenty of daylight due to the large panoramic windows.
The lounge features all of the necessary equipment: ovens, grills, and refrigerators.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 4,8 meters, 100 HP
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Paddle boards
- Snorkeling equipment
- 2 Underwater scooters
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 9 guests in 4 cabins
- Unlimited hours of navigation, ports, and marinas
- General use of a tender and water sports
- Crew of 5 and their expenses
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 400 € /pax/week (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 700 € /pax/week (breakfast + lunch or dinner)
- Extra meal: 45 € per person
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 280 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 140 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water sports: Jet ski 120€/h
- Private marinas
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer