|01.09. - 14.06.||15.06. - 31.08.|
|85.000 €||98.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer Acapella
Luxury Motor Sailer Acapella is a motor sailer superyacht, launched in 2021 by a well-respected Croatian family with a 100 year history at sea and a proven reputation in providing outstanding charters. This luxurious yacht has been constructed with ultimate comfort in mind and great attention to detail.
Acapella has been built as a luxury sailing yacht; she has an incredible sailing performance, sailing up to 15 knots with a cruising speed of 12 knots. With sleek lines, luxurious amenities, modern interior design and large exterior spaces for relaxing, there is much to be excited about luxury yacht Acapella.
Rent the Acapella yacht and set sail into a world where comfort, luxury, and unforgettable memories converge in a unique Adriatic cruising experience.
- 3 Master Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Triple Cabins with double beds and a single bed, and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Charter yacht Acapella is a custom-built luxury yacht; attention has been paid to every detail to provide guests with the best luxury sailing experience in Croatia. She provides accommodation for 12 guests in 5 cabins consisting of 3 magnificent full beam king-sized cabins, plus 2 cabins each containing a double bed and a single bed. Every cabin has a large private ensuite bathroom, a safe box, ample storage space, LED-TV, mini bar, access to the Bluetooth audio system, air-conditioning controls, and Wi-Fi internet. The salon has comfort and flow with a bar, dining table and lounge area; windows run the length of the salon allowing plenty of natural light. The sundeck will undoubtedly be a favourite area for guests to relax, sunbathe, enjoy the Jacuzzi or simply sit happily beneath brilliant white sails as the coast floats by.
Acapella luxury sailing yacht has plenty of water toys, with Stand Up Paddleboards, Donut/Tube, Water skis, Snorkelling equipment, and Seabob – the guests will easily be entertained. Another highlight of hers is her custom-built 11 meter Tender which boasts 2 450 HP engines – perfect for trips ashore or water sports.
Combine all of this with the Gluncic brothers’ reputation for passion and excellent service, and you will understand why Acapella is the most exciting new luxury crewed yacht on the market in Croatia this season.
Luxury yacht Acapella is available for charter in Croatia and Montenegro, and is open to custom one-way charters and special events. She is a perfect yacht for families or friends. Due to the excitement and anticipation of this launch, we recommend inquiring and booking early. Acapella and her crew looking forward to welcoming you aboard.
- First/Chief Officer
- 3 Deckhands
- 3 Stewardesses
- Tender with a toilet: 11 meters, 2 x 450 HP Mercury
- 2 SeaBobs
- Water ski
- 2 SUP boards
- Floating mats
- Foam floating tubes
- Inflatable towable toys
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear (amateur)
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 5 cabins
- Crew of 9 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Yacht insurance
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Tourist taxes
- Use of recreational equipment (SUP, Kayak, Donut, Snorkeling gear)
- Large plasma TV; DVD/CD; Music system
- iPod/smartphone device hook-ups; Bluetooth
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee. To cover the following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engines and generators, fuel for tender and water sports equipment, food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, marina fees and anchorages, National Park entrances, shipping agents’ fees, customs fees and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy, and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as, but not limited to, hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request, shoreside transport, and excursions
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Tips: Tips for the crew are not included, the industry’s standard is 5% to 15% of the base charter rate, given at the Charterer’s discretion