|22.04. - 01.07. |
07.10. - 21.10.
|26.08. - 07.10.||01.07. - 26.08.|
|40.000 €||47.000 €||56.000 €|
Mini cruiser Ban - Luxury yacht
Luxury motor yacht Ban is a brand new luxury mini cruiser that accommodates up to 40 people in 19 luxury and modern guest cabins.
Designed for guest enjoyment to the highest standards, it offers all the luxury and leisure facilities you would need on a cruise ship.
- Single cabin with a single bed, and a private bathroom
- 3 triple cabins with double and single beds, and private bathrooms
- 15 double cabins with double size beds, and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
A 300m² sun deck with a jacuzzi always thrills the lucky ones to spend some time on Ban.
The front deck on level 2 is ideal for sun bathing, equipped with sun loungers, while level 3 aft deck has cushioned platforms, sun shade, lounge sofas, sun loungers and Jacuzzi.
The 145m² indoor salon is very modern, consisting of a dining area and a bar.
Crew details:A professional crew of 10 people will be on hand to provide the highest level of service.
- 2 tender boats
- 2 jetskis
- Water skis
- 4 SUPs
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 40 guests in 19 cabins
- Crew of 10 and their expenses
- Unlimited working hours of air conditioning
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 450 € person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 € person/week
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way
- Water sports: Jetski 150€/h, waterski and wakeboard 100€/h
- Private marinas
- TIP for the crew is recommended 10% of the charter price.
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer