|01.01. - 04.06. |
24.09. - 31.12.
|04.06. - 25.06. |
27.08. - 24.09.
|25.06. - 27.08.|
|22.000 €||25.000 €||29.000 €|
Gulet LOTUS - Cruise Croatia
Lotus is the newest gem in the world of cruising gulets in Croatia.
Gulet Lotus is a combination of vintage design and luxurious end ups, traditional on the outside, but very modern all the way through.
- VIP cabin with a king-size and a private bathroom
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Double bed cabin with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
- Twin bed cabin with a regular size bed and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The decks of gulet Lotus make very attractive areas to chill. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with chairs as well as a big sun-padded sofa.
The bow deck is a sunbathing area with 8 super comfortable sunbeds. There is also a padded sofa in front of the sunbeds.
The upper deck is furnished with a few sofas and a cocktail table.
The interior salon is very airy and spacious. There is a lounge corner with a white leather sofa and dining table while the rest of the salon is a huge white couch with a cocktail table. Well-maintained shiny wood, white rugs, amazingly done ceiling, and large panoramic windows all over, make this area very luxurious and inviting and you even don't have a feeling you are on the gulet yacht.
- Tender boat: 4,70m, 60HP
- Jet ski
- Sea scooter
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 8 guests in 4 cabins
- Fuel for cruising 4h/day
- General use of a tender and water sports
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- EXTRA - APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of charter fee
- To cover the following costs, but not limited to: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port fees, national park and parks of nature entrances, fuel for Personal Watercraft*, shipping agent fees, customs fees, and charter licenses if cruising in Montenegro or Italy and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter such as but not limited to hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer's request, shoreside transport, excursions and adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting...).
- APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer to the shipping agent's account. Should APA be paid as a wire transfer, the shipping agent's commission of 2% will be deducted from the APA.
NON MANDATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Water sports: Sea scooter 100€/h, Jet ski 150€/h
- Tips: According to satisfaction (5%-10% from charter price)
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer