2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|01.01. - 09.06. |
29.09. - 31.12.
|09.06. -30.06. |
01.09. - 29.09.
|30.06. - 01.09.|
|20.000 €||22.000 €||25.000 €|
Gulet Lotus is the newest gem in the world of cruising gulets in Croatia.
Lotus is a combination of vintage design and luxurious end ups, traditional on the outside, but very modern all the way through.
- VIP cabins with a king-size and a private bathroom
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Double bed cabin with a queen-size bed and a private bathroom
- Twin bed cabin with a regular size bed and a private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The decks of gulet Lotus make very attractive areas to chill. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with chairs as well as big sun-padded sofa..
The bow deck is a sun bathing area with 8 super comfortable sunbeds. There is also a padded sofa in front of the sunbeds..
The upper deck is furnished with a few sofas and a cocktail table.
The interior salon is very airy and spacious. There is a lounge corner with a white leather sofa and dining table while the rest of the salon is a huge white couch with a cocktail table. Well-maintained shiny wood, white rugs, amazingly done ceiling, and large panoramic windows all over, make this area very luxurious and inviting and you even don't have a feeling you are on the gulet yacht.
- Tender boat: 4,70 meters, 60 HP
- Jet ski
- Paddle board
- Sea scooter
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 7 cabins
- Fuel for cruising 4h/day
- General use of a tender and water sports
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 560 €
- Extra meal: 45 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 210 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 €
- Corkage fee (bring your own drinks): 700 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- ADDITIONAL MOTORIZED WATER SPORTS: Jet ski 100€/h
- Other options: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, restaurants, bike & car rental
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer