Gulet cruising in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
- half board (breakfast+lunch): 300 Eur per person per week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 500 Eur per person per week.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on the yacht.
- All inclusive domestic package-includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices - 180 Eur per person per week
- All inclusive non alcoholic package - 90 Eur per person per week
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 700 Eur per week.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on board, all permits necessary for cruising, insurance, up to 4 hours cruising per day, 4 crew members, bed sheets and towels, beach towels, use of all boat's equipment (snorkeling equipment, canoe, donut, mountain bike (only by request in advance), up to 8 hours A/C daily, , daily room service, sojourn taxes, VAT, WiFi internet connection.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks/beverages, more than 4 hours of navigation per day, private marinas, ports, jet ski (optional, upon request in advance - 60 Eur/hour), water sports that require use of tender (water ski, wake board 60 Eur/ hour, including fuel), more than 8 hours A/C per day (additional hour 20 Eur/hour), National park entrances, special ports of embarkation and disembarkation out of the base port, one way cruise, tips for the crew.
Gulet Allure is the newest gulet in our fleet, for the season 2017.
The yacht was built 2011. and completely remodeled in 2016. to match the higher standards of accommodation.
Allure is very spacious yacht, she has 7 cabins to accommodate up to 14 guests. Six cabins have double size bed and are about the same size, while one cabin is more spacious and beside the double sized bed, there is L shaped cushioned sofa.
All the cabins are air conditioned (individually controlled for each cabin) and have en suite bathroom with shower tub.
Bed linen, towels hair dryers, safe boxes are provided in each cabin.
The gulet has very spacious indoor salon with large couch and dining table, as well as the yacht bar.
Salon is also air conditioned and has TV and music system.
Large panoramic windows allow much of a daylight in the salon.
The most attractive part of the gulet is her deck.
On the stern deck, there is large dining table with U shaped sofa, covered in white. This area is shaded, so our guests can enjoy dining in very pleasant atmosphere.
On the bow deck, there are sun bathing mattresses, also covered in white, as well as the bench with cocktail table.
Gulet Allure has 4 professional crew members: captain, chef, deckhand and waiter. They are all very attentive and provide extraordinary service to our guests.
There are plenty of water sports on the yacht, so our guests can enjoy active vacation: tender with 80 HP Yamaha engine, wake board, water ski, paddle board, donut, canoe, snorkel equipment (masks and flippers).
- 7 double bed en suite cabins for up to 14 guests
- All cabins have A/C unit
- Very charming indoor salon
- Attractive and spacious outdoor living areas
- Stern deck with large cushioned sofa and dining table
- Sun bathing mattresses on bow deck
- Four crew members: captain, chef, deckhand, waiter
- Lot of water sports
- WiFi internet
- Tender with ho HP Yamaha engine
- Wake board
- Water ski
- Paddle board
- Snorkel equipment (masks and flippers
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h