|01.04. - 27.05. |
23.09. - 21.10.
|27.05. - 10.06. |
09.09. - 23.09.
|10.06. - 01.07. |
02.09. - 09.09.
|01.07. - 02.09.|
|17.000 €||20.000 €||22.500 €||26.000 €|
Gulet Maske - Luxury Cruising
The luxurious Gulet Maske differs from all other gulets by design and layout.
While most of the gulets have brown wood as their finalized material, Gulet Maske is finished in white wood, which gives her elegance and an airy atmosphere throughout.
- Master Cabin with a double bed and a private bathroom
- 4 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the stern deck there is a big dining table with chairs and a large padded sofa, while on the bow deck there are wide sun mattresses and another cushioned sofa with cocktail tables.
On the main deck, there is a very spacious indoor salon with a dining and lounge area.
- Tender boat: 6,50 meters, 150 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut/Ringo ride
- Sea Doo Seascooter
- Snorkeling equipment (sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers)
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Fuel for generator running 24 hours/day
- Sojourn taxes
- Service on board
- Yacht cleaning
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 480 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 700 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 75 €/meal
- Children discount: 0 - 5 years free of charge, 5 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 250 € (includes Croatian wines, beers, vodka, Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker, soft and mineral drinks, coffee and tea)
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 120 €
- All-inclusive luxury drinks: 380 €/person for 1 week (includes: premium champagnes, Cocktails, Grey Goose vodka, Chivas, Jack Daniels, Hendricks gin, Italian prosecco, Top Croatian wines, Craft bear)
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €/night
- Additional motorized water sports: Water sports that use extra fuel
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), National Park and Park of Nature entrances, fishing licenses, guided tours, shore excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer