Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
Gulet MASKE - Luxurious Gulet
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
- Port fees
ADVANTAGES: INCLUDED IN ACCOMMODATION PRICE
- One way cruise to Dubrovnik
- Welcome drink
- Welcome dinner on arrival day
- Complimentary dinner during the cruise
- Unlimited sailing hours
- Air-conditioning 0/24 h
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 320 Eur per person per week.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) 510 Eur per person per week.
- Extra meal (three courses): 40 Eur per meal per person.
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food option and must be taken at the yacht bar.
- Drinks/beverages must be taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation
- All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines, beers, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 180 Eur per person per week .
- All inclusive option of non alcoholic beverages: 80 Eur per person per week.
- If all inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
Port fees and anchorages are to be paid on spot in each port/anchor (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-5 years free of charge.
- children from 5-10 years 50% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, boat insurance, fuel unlimited sailing hours, four crew members (captain, chef, deckhand, hostess), bed linen and hand/shower towels, sun towels, kayak, snorkel equipment, paddle board, WiFi Internet, air conditioning 0/24 h, welcome drink, one complimentary dinner for the group during the week .
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees/anchors, entrance to the National Parks, private marinas, embark and disembark out of the base ports, water ski, jet ski, extra use of tender, tips for the crew.
Gulet Maske differs from all other gulets by design and layout. While most of the gulets have brown wood as finishing material, gulet Maske is all finished in white wood, which gives her elegance and airy atmosphere throughout.
The yacht has 5 cabins to accommodate up to 10 guests:
The cabins are:
- 4 cabins with walk around double bed
- 1 standard cabin with double bed
All the cabins have en-suite bathroom with shower tub, TV, lot of storage space and air-conditioning.
The cabins are airy with lot of day light and the white wood makes them even more appealing.
The curtains and the bed linen will be changed into more neutral colors.
On the man deck, there is very spacious indoor salon with dining and lounge area. Large windows provide much of a day light.
For the season 2018. salon will be upgraded with new curtains and few more details, to provide more elegant atmosphere.
The area that attracts the most is the deck.
On the stern deck, there is a big dining table with chairs and large padded sofa, while on the bow deck, there are wide sun mattresses and another cushioned sofa with cocktail tables.
For the season 2018. the owner will build the fly bridge with additional sun mattresses and lounges, which will be an amazing upgrade to guests' privacy and comfort.
There are 4 crew members on the yacht.
Captain has much of experience in navigation and hospitality and he chose an excellent chef, who is passionate about culinary art and happy he could join this team.
Deckhand and hostess will make sure you have the best service on your cruise.
There will be wide range of water sports on the yacht: tender with 70 HP outboard engine to pull the water skiis, jet ski, seadoo, 2 kayaks, 2 stand up paddle boards, snorkel equipment.
- 5 spacious cabins for up to 10 guests (4 cabins with walk around beds + cabin with double size bed)
- TV, air conditioning, bathroom with shower tub in all cabins
- Lot of storage space in cabins
- Spacious salon with dining and lounge area
- WiFi Internet and Satellite TV
- Large cushioned leisure sofa on stern deck
- Dining table with cushioned sofa on stern deck
- Cushioned sofa with cocktail tables on bow deck
- Large sun mattresses on bow deck
- Fly bridge with sun mattresses and lounges
- Excellently trained 4 crew members
- Outstanding meals
- Water maker
- Full sailing equipment
- Tender Joker with 70 HP Outboard
- Jet ski
- Water ski
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 2 kayaks
- Snorkeling equipment
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before cruise period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h