|01.01. - 20.05. |
16.09. - 31.12.
|20.05. - 10.06. |
02.09. - 16.09.
|10.06. - 08.07. |
19.08. - 02.09.
|08.07. - 19.08.|
|13.230 €||14.490 €||15.750 €||17.010 €|
Gulet Alisa - Cruising Croatia
Gulet Alisa is a 30 meter long and 7 meter wide gulet that can accommodate up to 14 people, including 12 adults and 2 children.
The bar and internet area are part of the comfortable lounge. There is a restaurant on the aft deck serving homemade dishes. The background is filled with comfortable pillows and covered with a canopy to protect it from the sun, making it a great place to relax. A spacious facade for sunbathing is available, along with comfortable mattresses.
- 4 Double Cabins with queen/regular-size beds and private bathrooms
- 3 Triple Cabins with 3 single beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the back deck is a dining room, an area where you will be served homemade food. The background is covered with comfortable pillows and an awning as protection from the sun, making it an ideal place to relax.
The spacious lounge with windows offers a bar and a TV, and you can enjoy views of the natural beauty while being led into the safe hands of the crew.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 4,9 meters, 50 HP
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 7 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for 4 hours of engine work daily
- 5 hours of air conditioning/day, until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- 1 GB Wi-Fi per day
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 460 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 540 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 50 €
- Children discount: 0 - 3 years for free, 3 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 240 €/person/week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 140 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 900 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 600 €
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Additional motorized water sports: Water ski, Jet Ski: 100 €/h
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer