2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|28.000 €||29.500 €||30.900 €||34.000 €|
Gulet DOLCE VITA
The fascinating gulet Dolce Vita is the most luxurious gulet in Croatia.
With its 34 m in length and a vast beam of 7.5 m, comfort and spacious accommodation are guaranteed. Dolce Vita is widely known for its extraordinary luxury and excellent service on board. The gulet cruised Turkey, and in 2015 it finally started its cruises in Croatia.
- 2 master cabins with king-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 double cabins with king-size beds and private bathrooms
- Twin cabin with a queen-size and a regular size bed, private bathroom
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most attractive and fascinating area for outdoor living is the deck of Dolce Vita.
She boats with a very spacious stern deck, housing a wide cushioned leisure sofa, where our guests adore relaxing. Unlike the other gulets, Dolce Vita has even two dining tables on the stern deck with cushioned sofas and chairs, which provide an amazingly spacious outdoor dining area.
A newly built hardtop provides a pleasant stay in this area. Bow deck is another relaxation area with comfortable sunbathing mattresses, two cushioned benches with cocktail tables, and the very attractive jacuzzi between them, from where you can enjoy an amazing view.
The gulet's central indoor area is a very spacious salon that houses a dining area with a large white couch with chairs, a lounge area with a couch and cocktail table, and a yacht bar. Huge panoramic windows provide much daylight.
The salon attracts with its luxurious furnishing and radiates warm elegance and top-notch design.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,3 meters, 100 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 5 and their expenses
- Unlimited working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5.00 p.m. tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 420 € per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 5-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 € per person per week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 € per person per week
- Corkage fee: 600 € (bring your own drinks onboard)
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Air conditioning
- One way: 1000 €
- Water sports: Tube ride 70 €/h, Jet ski € 150/h
- Private marinas
- Tips: According to satisfaction (5%-10% from charter price)
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer