|22.04. - 27.05. |
07.10. - 04.11.
|27.05. - 24.06. |
02.09. - 07.10.
|24.06. - 02.09. |
|16.500 €||17.500 €||18.900 €|
Gulet Eleganza - Cruise Croatia
Gulet Eleganza is an elegant 27 meter long custom-made boat available for crewed charter in Croatia.
She has all the features of a modern gulet with a vintage design, which makes it one of the best gulets in Croatia.
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 4 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Like most of the gulets, Eleganza has its attractive deck with a large leisure sofa and a dining table set at the stern, as well as sunbeds at the bow deck. White sofa and sunbeds provide her with elegance and a luxurious touch.
The aft deck has cushioned platform for relaxing, dining seating for 12, and an awning to provide shade. The front deck also has a comfortable seating area with a cocktail table.
The salon of gulet Eleganza is very spacious and consists of a dining table for 10 guests, a big white sofa, and a yacht's bar. Due to the large panoramic windows, there is always plenty of daylight.
- Tender boat
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Air conditioning: 6 hours/day
- 2 hours of water sports
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 390 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 560 €
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks (imported): 290 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 110 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Jet Ski: 200 €/hour; Water skiing and Tube ride: 80 €/hour
- Air conditioning: 35 €/hour
- Extra fuel for navigation: 70 €/hour
- Tips: 5% - 10% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer