|20.04. - 22.06. |
19.09. - 20.10.
|23.06. - 18.09.|
|75.000 €||80.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer Love Story
Embark on a luxurious journey aboard Love Story - your dream sailing yacht for unforgettable summers. Discover 6 spacious ensuite cabins, elegantly furnished in beige and golden hues. Bask in the bright, peaceful interior crafted with light wood and chic accents.
Escape bad weather in the stylish saloon or lounge on expansive decks with comfortable cushions. Indulge in exquisite dining on the flybridge, admiring breathtaking views. Enjoy water sports with our abundant selection of toys. Trust our experienced crew of 8 for an impeccable vacation.
Book now and make memories!
- Stern Master Cabin with a double bed and a private bathroom
- Master Cabin with a double bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Double Cabins with two twin beds convertible into double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Triple Cabins with double beds + one single bed and private bathrooms
- Tender boat BRIG: 6,7 meters, 175 HP
- Jet Ski
- 2 SeaBobs
- Water ski
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 8 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Sojourn taxes
- 3.000 € worth of fuel (fuel above that amount is to be paid extra)
- Use of water sports equipment
- Board games/cards
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance): 30% of the charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: food and beverages for the Charter Party, port and marina fees, fuel for tender-operated water toys (Donut, Water ski, Wakeboard, Jet Ski), National Park entrances, customs fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, shipping agents' fees, and anything else that guests might need or require while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
- Please note: APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- VAT: 13% from the charter price
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 € repositioning fee in any other port except base port
- Additional motorized watersports: Jet Ski
- Tips: Tip for the crew is customary and usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee
- Other costs: Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer