2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|15.500 €||16.500 €||17.900 €|
Gulet SUMMER PRINCESS
The beautiful Gulet Summer Princess has gone through a major remodeling and is ready for charter in Croatia.
Originally built as a private yacht, Summer Princess is a great choice for private rental. The gulet has a very nice interior and outdoor design and is completely adjusted to the most comfortable cruising.
- Master cabin with a king size bed and a private bathroom
- 4 double bed cabins with queen size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The aft deck is covered and equipped with a dining table and chairs for outdoor dining while the foredeck has a beautiful spacious sun lounging area with sunbeds and deck chairs.
The newly built-in cushioned sofa with a dining table on the aft deck is shaded and perfect for outdoor dining.
The salon is split-level and feels like a family sitting room with dining and lounging areas, finished in high-quality wood and illuminated by large panoramic windows.
- Tender boat: 4,8 meters, 50 HP
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Paddle board
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 10 guests in 5 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 3 and their expenses
- Air conditioning 12h per day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 380 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 580 €
- Children discount: 0-3 years for free, 3-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 750 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 700 €
- Water sports (that consume fuel)
- Private marinas
- A/C: 25€ / extra hour
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer