|30.04. - 23.05. |
15.10. - 29.10.
|23.05. - 13.06. |
19.09. - 15.10.
|13.06. - 25.06. |
03.09. - 19.09.
|25.06. - 03.07. |
27.08. - 03.09.
|03.07. - 27.08.|
|15.000 €||17.000 €||19.000 €||20.000 €||22.500 €|
Gulet CROATIA - Luxury cruising
Gulet Croatia is among the biggest Croatian gulets, boasting 32 meters in length which allows her to be as much comfortable for the guests as possible.
She was completely refitted in 2017. to match higher standards of accommodation and outdoor living areas.
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 3 twin bed cabins with single size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
On the stern deck, there is a spacious cushioned lounge and a dining table with chairs. This area is shaded so the guests could enjoy their meals protected from the sun.
The spacious bow deck is designed as a huge sunbathing area with white mattresses. On top of that, there is a huge cushioned sofa with 2 tables in the mid-deck area and another cushioned sofa at the very front of the bow, which is ideal for enjoying the surrounding area while cruising.
The indoor salon is quite spacious, having a large white couch with a dining table and a yacht bar. Due to large panoramic windows, there is always plenty of daylight.
Since cuisine is a significant part of each cruise, the owner has entrusted this important role to professional Master chef Sinisa Vlasic.
- Tender boat: 5,7 m, 110HP
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- 2 Kayak
- 2 Paddleboards
- Tube ride
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 7 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Air conditioning: 6 hours/day, until midnight
- 2 hours of water sports
- Bedsheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 400 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 600 €
- Extra meal: 40 €
- Light meal: 15 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- Corkage fee: 800 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1000€
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports:Jet ski, water skiing, tube ride 100€/hour
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer