2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|01.01. - 28.06. ||28.06 - 30.08. ||30.08. - 31.12. |
|38.000 €||40.000 €||38.000 €|
Gulet STELLA MARIS
Gulet Stella Maris is, with its 38 meters, one of the largest gulets in Croatia and there is no doubt you will have plenty of space onboard.
In addition to conventional gulet charter, Stella Maris offers its guests exclusive wellness programs for those interested in improving their health while cruising the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
- 6 double bed cabins with queen size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 twin bed cabins with regular size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Wide decks allow for effortless movement around the gulet with extensive entertaining or relaxing options.
The aft deck is shaded and perfect for socializing, featuring a dining table with a full beam aft seating area.
Wide side decks lead to the massive foredeck, where there are more dining options and seating available.
The upper deck great for sunbathing, with a lot of sun pads.
The dining salon on Stella Maris is open plan, slightly raised to allow for plenty of natural light and to enjoy the passing views.
The dining area to starboard has seating for all 16 guests, with an adjacent sofa and a coffee table.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 90 HP
- Jet ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Paddle board
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12+2 guests in 6 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 6 and their expenses
- Unlimited air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 420 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 650 €
- Children discount: 0-3 years for free, 3-12 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 210 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water sports (that consume fuel)
- Private marinas
- A/C: 20€ / extra hour
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer