2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|12.600 €||14.900 €||16.250 €|
Gulet Aborda is one of the biggest gulets in Croatia, providing amazing cruising itineraries and programs along the coast and islands of the Adriatic.
Aborda has been built of very quality mahogany, which is being maintained regularly each season, thus Aborda keeps preserving her quality and appearance.
Cruising on gulet Aborda will enrich you with a completely new experience of getting to know Croatia and its' culinary delicacies.
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 4 twin bed cabins with two single size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most attractive and the most inviting area of the gulet is the deck, where most of the day is spent. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with U shaped comfortable sofa, an area perfect for alfresco dining in the shade or even taking an afternoon nap.
On the bow deck, we have put the sunbathing mattresses, where our guests adore sunbath or just lie and enjoy the stunning sceneries while cruising.
The indoor salon of Aborda is very spacious and elegant, with a large yacht bar, dining table, and comfortable couch and chairs. The galley is completely separated, so the guests are not disturbed.
When it comes to wine and dine on the gulet Aborda, this is what brings the extra value to the cruise. Our chef is a master and his delicacies amaze all our guests.
On Aborda, you will taste the real Mediterranean cuisine, all fresh and tasty, and the yacht owners pay special attention when supplying the gulet, choosing the best quality food and wine.
- Tender boat: 5,4 meters, 100 HP
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 16 guests in 8 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Air conditioning 5h per day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 480 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- One way: 1000 €
- Water sports (that consume fuel)
- Private marinas: 300-500 €
- A/C: 20€ / extra hour
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer