|29.04. - 27.05. |
16.09. - 28.10.
|27.05. - 17.06. |
02.09. - 16.09.
|17.06. - 02.09.|
|14.600 €||16.900 €||19.000 €|
Gulet Aborda - Cruise Croatia
Gulet Aborda is one of the biggest gulets in Croatia, providing amazing cruising itineraries and programs along the coast and islands of the Adriatic.
Aborda has been built of very high-quality mahogany, which is maintained regularly each season, thus continuing to preserve her quality and appearance.
Cruising on the gulet Aborda will enrich you with a completely new experience of getting to know Croatia and its culinary delicacies.
- 4 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 4 Twin Cabins with twin beds (two single-size beds) and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The most attractive and the most inviting area of the gulet is the deck where most of the day is spent. On the stern deck, there is a dining table with a U-shaped comfortable sofa, an area perfect for alfresco dining in the shade or even for taking an afternoon nap.
On the bow deck, we have put the sunbathing mattresses where our guests adore sunbathing or just lie and enjoy the stunning sceneries while cruising.
The indoor salon of Aborda is very spacious and elegant, with a large yacht bar, a dining table, and a comfortable couch and chairs. The galley is completely separated, so the guests are not disturbed.
When it comes to wining and dining on the gulet Aborda, this is what brings extra value to the cruise. Our chef is a master and his delicacies amaze all our guests.
On Aborda, you will taste the real Mediterranean cuisine, all fresh and tasty, and the yacht owners pay special attention when supplying the gulet, choosing the best quality food and wine.
- Tender boat: motor Honda 5,4 meters, 100 HP
- 2 Kayaks
- Water skis
- SUP board
- Donut/Ringo ride
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 16 guests in 8 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours of engine work daily
- Air conditioning: 5 hours/day
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Service on board
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 410 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 580 €/person/week
- Children discount: 0 - 3 years for free, 3 - 12 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks (domestic package): 300 €/person/week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 150 €/person/week
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 € in any other port except base port, if “empty leg” caused
- Additional motorized water sports: Donut and Water ski: 80 €/h
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €/night
- Tips: 5% - 15% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, tickets for National Parks, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer