|04.05. - 28.06. |
09.09. - 02.10.
|29.06. - 08.09.|
|84.000 €||95.000 €|
Luxury Motor Sailer Nocturno
- Master Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- Vip Cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 Double Cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Twin/Double Cabins with two twin beds convertible into a queen-size bed and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
This luxurious floating home has everything for everyone to have an unforgettable time on the sea. Its stunning design includes 6 beautifully decorated rooms, and it accommodates up to 12 people.
The Main Saloon combines a dining area with an elegant bar and lounge seating area with a TV, DVDs and USBs. The Master suite has its massage tub, and each suite has access to its own private en-suite, equipped with all accessories. On the main deck is a large contemporary salon with an outdoor area for al fresco dining, and there is also enough space in the living area where everyone can relax on the comfortable sofas and have fun with board games.
Each of the cabins has a wardrobe, 24 V/220 electricity, hair dryers, its own en-suite bathroom home type with shampoo, toilet paper, soap, and shower box.
The outdoor spaces on this boat are designed as socializing and enjoying areas. The flybridge has a sundeck with a Jacuzzi surrounded by mattresses and sofas, and an additional seating table perfect for enjoying an evening party under the stars.
Whether you're looking to take a quick dip or go on an adventure, a swimming platform and plenty of water toys are available. Jet Skis, Canoes, Water skis, Wakeboard, Seabob, etc., all have something different that makes them fun! The yacht crew is the backbone of her success and is an essential part that makes your trip enjoyable and comfortable for you, which will be pleasant memories long after our time together.
- Chief Mate
- Sous Chef
- 2 Deckhands
- 3 Hostesses
- Tender boat Rismarine: 6.5 meters, 175 HP
- 2 Jet Skis
- 2 SeaBobs
- Water ski
- 4 SUPs
- 2 Canoes
- eFoil board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 6 cabins
- Crew of 9 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Air conditioning 24 hours/day
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours of cruising/day
- Fuel for 24 hours/day of generator use
- Bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- Sojourn taxes
- Board games/cards
- Workout weights
- 30% of the charter fee paid with the balance for covering running costs during the charter: port and marina fee, fuel for Jet Ski and tender-operated water sports, National Park entrances, customs fees and charter licenses if chartered outside of Croatia, food and drinks options, and anything else that guests might need while on charter. A strict set of accounts is held by the captain throughout the charter and any funds not spent are refunded to the client in full.
- APA to be paid in cash on board or as a wire transfer with the last payment to a shipping agent’s account. If APA is to be paid as a wire transfer, a commission of 2% for the shipping agent will be deducted from the APA.
- 13% from the charter price
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Tips: Tip for the crew is customary and usually varies from 10% to 15% of the charter fee
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 € repositioning fee in any other port except base port, if "empty leg" caused
- Additional motorized water sports: Jet Ski/WaveRunner
- Other costs: Transfers from/to the airports, yachts, hotels