2022 - PRICES PER WEEK
|24.04. - 08.05. |
02.10. - 23.10.
|08.05. - 05.06. |
11.09. - 02.10.
|05.06. - 03.07. |
21.08. - 11.09.
|03.07. - 21.08.|
|13.500 €||14.000 €||17.000 €||19.000 €|
Fortuna is a 33 meters long gulet that will astonish you with its excellent sailing performances.
The gulet has been completely refitted and improved to provide higher standards of accommodation and modern equipment.
- 4 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
- 3 twin bed cabins with single-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Large decks provide plenty of space for outdoor living, and the bow area is reserved for sunbathing mattresses and a cushioned bench with 2 cocktail tables.
The aft deck has a cushioned platform for relaxing, dining seating for 12, and an awning to provide shade.
The front deck also has a comfortable seating area with a cocktail table.
The salon of gulet Eleganza is very spacious and consists of a dining table for 12 guests, a white big sofa, and a yacht bar.Due to large panoramic windows, there is always plenty of daylight.
- Tender boat: 5,60 meters, 100HP
- Tube ride
- Water skis
- Paddle board
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 7 cabins
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- Air conditioning: 12 hours/day until midnight
- Snacks: 5.00 p.m. tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 580 €
- Extra meal: 25 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount, 10-12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 190 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 110 €
- Corkage fee; 600€
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Private marinas: 300-800€
- Water sports: that use extra fuel
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals.
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer