|22.04. - 06.05. |
30.09. - 21.10.
|06.05. - 03.06. |
09.09. - 30.09.
|03.06. - 01.07. |
19.08. - 09.09.
|01.07. - 19.08.|
|16.500 €||17.000 €||20.000 €||22.000 €|
Gulet Fortuna - Cruise Croatia
Gulet Fortuna will delight you with its excellent sailing performances.
The gulet has been completely refitted and improved to provide higher standards of accommodation and modern equipment.
- 2 Master Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Twin Cabins with twin beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
Large decks provide plenty of space for outdoor living, and the bow area is reserved for sunbathing mattresses and a cushioned bench with 2 cocktail tables.
The aft deck has a cushioned platform for relaxing, dining seating for 12, and an awning to provide shade.
The front deck also has a comfortable seating area with a cocktail table.
The indoor salon is large and elegant with white furnishing, consisting of 2 couches with dining tables. The large panoramic windows provide a lot of daylight.
- Tender boat with outboard engine: 5,60 meters, 100 HP
- Ringo ride
- Water skis
- Kayak (2 seats)
- 2 Paddleboards
- Fishing equipment (amateur)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 7 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Fuel for main engines up to 4 hours of cruising/day
- Fuel for 12 hours/day of generator use
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- Sojourn taxes
- Air conditioning: 12 hours/day, until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Captain's dinner
- Use of leisure equipment on board
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 455 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 700 €/person/week
- Extra meal: 35 €/meal/person
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount, 10 - 12 years 30% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks (domestic drink package): 224 €/person/week (Croatian quality wine, domestic beer, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, milk, tea, and coffee)
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks (non-alcoholic drink package): 140 €/person/week
- Corkage fee: 600 €/week (drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients)
- Ports, anchors, and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1500 €
- Double way delivery fee: 3600 €
- Extra generator use: 50 €/h (fuel for overnight running of generator)
- Extra navigation: 80 €/h
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Water ski and Doughnut: 100 €/h; water sports that use extra fuel
- Tips: 5% - 15% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers from/to the airport/hotel, tickets for National Parks, fishing licenses, guided tours, excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 45 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer