Gulet cruising charter in Croatia!
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
SPECIAL NOTE: Port fees (but not marinas) are included in boat price.
- half board (breakfast + lunch): 250 Eur per person per week.
- full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner): 350 Eur per person per week.
- drinks and beverages are not included in food prices and must be taken at the boat bar and paid according to consummation on the last day of cruising. Guests are not allowed to bring their own drinks and beverages on board
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children from 0-3 years free of charge.
- children from 3-5 years 50% discount.
- children from 5-12 years 30% discount.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: week accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, permits, boat insurance, linens and towels, 4 hours navigation per day, crew salaries, yacht cleaning, town port taxes (but
not private marinas).
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, additional meals, more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each hour is charged extra), private marinas (the boat goes to marina only on the guests' demand, otherwise, it moors in town port), one way charter, embarkation and/or disembarkation out of the base port, entry tickets to National Parks, tourist taxes, tips for the crew.
To see more photos, please visit the gallery on this link:
Photo gallery - mini cruiser VJEKO
VERY NICE CRUISER FOR YOUR VACATION IN CROATIA
Motor cruiser Vjeko has it all, it is big enough to accommodate up to 21 people, provides good service and fast enough to make beautiful itineraries.
The yacht has lower, main and sun deck.
Vjeko has 9 cabins to accommodate 18+3 guests. There are 3 cabins on the main deck and 6 cabins on the lower deck.
The cabins are:
- 2 double bed cabins on main deck
- 1 double bed cabin + 1 single bed on main deck
- 2 double bed cabins on lower deck
- 2 cabins with two single beds on lower deck
- 2 double bed cabins + 1 single bed on lower deck
All the cabins have en-suite bathroom with shower tub and air-conditioning.
The cabins in the lower deck have three portholes each.
The central indoor area of the yacht is very spacious dining salon, which is on the main deck and houses dining lounges and the yacht bar. The salon is air conditioned and has large panoramic windows that provide much of a day light.
From the salon, there are the doors to the stern deck with additional dining area with sofas and tables. This ares is shaded.
The most attractive area on the yacht is the sun deck. It is huge and has sun bathing chairs, mattresses and cushioned benches with cocktail tables.
Our guests love this area, specially because it provides complete privacy.
Customer care is priority on the yacht and our crew members will give their best to make you feel special and to provide the most memorable cruise.
- 9 en suite cabins for up to 18+3 guests
- 3 cabins on the main deck
- 6 cabins on the lower deck
- Big indoor dining area
- Dining area at the stern deck
- Huge sun deck with sun bathing mattresses and chairs
- Very nice crew members
- 50% ADVANCE payment - upon reservation.
- 50% BALANCE payment - 5 weeks before charter period.
CHECK-IN: SATURDAY - 17:00h
CHECK-OUT: SATURDAY - 09:00h