|06.05. - 27.05. |
16.09. - 07.10.
|27.05. - 24.06. |
26.08. - 16.09.
|24.06. - 26.08.|
|17.700 €||18.500 €||20.500 €|
Gulet Perla - Cruising Charter Croatia
Amazing cruising begins here.
Gulet Perla is located in Croatia and has been newly refitted during the spring of 2017. The interior is flawless and has a very warm and beautiful design. The main salon has new white leather sofas and a white dining room.
- 5 Double Cabins with double beds and private bathrooms
- 2 Twin Cabins with 2 single beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The huge decks are the central area of outdoor living. The stern deck consists of a large dining table with chairs and a very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa.
The sunbathing mattresses are on the bow deck. Both decks can be covered with a sun tent to provide you with as much enjoyment of outdoor living as possible.
The indoor salon of Perla is very spacious and charming, consisting of a large white couch and chairs, as well as the yacht bar. Plenty of daylight blends perfectly with fine dark wood, which provides a warm and elegant atmosphere.
- 2 Deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,30 meters, 100 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut/Ringo ride
- 2 Paddleboards
- Snorkeling equipment (10 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers)
- Fishing gear/equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 12 guests in 7 cabins
- Crew of 4 and their expenses (wages, food)
- Goolets support: complimentary assistant who will guide you through your entire yacht journey
- Fuel for cruising: 4 hours/day
- Service on board
- Yacht insurance and cleaning
- 6 working hours of air conditioning, until midnight
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Snacks: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, lunch/dinner): 450 €/person/week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 520 €/person/week
- Extra meal/dinner: 50 €/person/meal (max 2 dinners a week)
- Children discount: 0 - 2 years for free, 2 - 10 years 50% discount
- According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive (domestic) option of alcoholic drinks: 260 €/person/week (includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, juices, coffee, tea
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 150 €/person/week
- Corkage fee (drinks and beverages completely supplied by clients): 700 € (if you wish to bring your own drinks on board)
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on the spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week). In the case of a large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise, the yacht should go to the port to refill.
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Delivery fee for embarkation / disembarkation: 1000 €
- Additional motorized water sports: Water skiing/Donut ride: 80 €/h; extra tender service (fuel & service costs) for water sports (Water skiing, Wakeboard and Donut)
- Private marinas: If a client wishes to use private marinas the costs can vary from 500 and up to 700 €/night
- Tips: 5% - 15% from the charter price, according to satisfaction
- Other costs: Land transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport, adventure activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…), National Park and Park of Nature entrances, fishing licenses, guided tours, shore excursions, restaurants, bike rentals, car rentals
- Deposit: 50% of the charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of the charter fee + other costs - no later than 30 days before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer