2021 - PRICES PER WEEK
|13.400 €||15.600 €||16.400 €||18.200 €|
Amazing cruising begins here!
Gulet Perla is magnificent and perfect in each detail, from high-quality wood and elegant furnishing to our attentive crew members. According to our guests' feedback, cruising on the gulet Perla is one to remember for life.
- Master cabin with a king-size bed and a private bathroom
- 5 double cabins with a queen/regular size bed and a private bathroom
- 2 twin cabins with 2 single beds and a private bathroom
DECK, SALON & LOUNGE DETAILS
The huge decks are the central area of outdoor living. The stern deck consists of a large dining table with chairs and a very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa.
The sunbathing mattresses are on the bow deck. Both decks can be covered with a sun tent to provide you as much enjoyment of outdoor living as possible.
The indoor salon of Perla is very spacious and charming, consisting of a large white couch and chairs, as well as the yacht bar. Plenty of daylight blends perfectly with fine dark wood, which provides a warm and elegant atmosphere.
- 2 deckhands
- Tender boat: 5,0 meters, 60 HP
- Jet Ski
- Water skis
- Donut ride/Ringo
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fishing gear
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 7 cabins
- Fuel for 4 h of the engine work daily
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 6 working hours of air conditioning (until midnight)
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 € per person per week
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 € per person per week
- Extra meal: 35 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 5-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 200 € per person per week
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 105 € per person per week
- Ports: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Anchors: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
- Tourist tax: Are to be paid on spot. In cash.
NON MANDATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Air conditioning
- One way: 1000 €
- Water sports: Water skiing/donut ride: 70 €/h
- Private marinas
- Tips: According to satisfaction (5%-10% from charter price)
- Deposit: 50% of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50% of charter fee + other costs - not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer