|23.04. - 04.06. |
07.09. - 22.10.
|04.06. - 02.07. |
03.09. - 17.09.
|02.07. - 03.09.|
|15.000 €||18.000 €||21.000 €|
Gulet LINDA - Cruise Croatia
Gulet Linda is among the highest-rated gulets in Croatia!
She is the most precious gulet for your cruise, each year, as this gulet receives the highest rates from our guests. The owner is a passionate seaman, excellently trained in hospitality and yacht engineering which is a guarantee of extremely high service and dedication to guests.
- 7 double bed cabins with queen-size beds and private bathrooms
Deck, salon & lounge details:
The deck is the most attractive part of Linda. It is spacious and designed to provide a lot of comfort to the guests.
Imagine yourself sunbathing on the cozy cushioned area on the bow deck or relaxing with a cocktail on the shady aft deck leisure sofa, or diving overboard for a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
The indoor salon, as the central area of the gulet, radiates a warm and elegant atmosphere. A large light-colored couch with a dining table dominates the area.
Our guests prefer hanging around the excellently stocked yacht bar, chatting with the crew.
On Linda, you will never see frozen imported meat or food from the cans, the chef has no limits in the budget to provide only domestic high-quality ingredients. And he will express all his talent and creativity in preparing delicacies for you. Needless to say, the meals are plentiful and variant.
- Tender boat: 5 meters, 70 HP
- Water skis
- Wake board
- Paddle board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Shipboard accommodation for max. 14 guests in 7 cabins
- 4 hours of navigation per day
- General use of a tender and water sports
- Crew of 4 and their expenses
- 24 working hours of air conditioning
- Bed sheets, bathroom, and beach towels
- Unlimited WI-FI
- 13% VAT
- Half board (breakfast, dinner): 350 €
- Extra meal: 45 €
- Children discount: 0-2 years for free, 2-10 years 50% discount
- Drink options: According to the bar price list
- All-inclusive option of alcoholic drinks: 170 €
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic drinks: 100 €
- Corkage fee: 600 €
- Ports, anchors and tourist taxes: Are to be paid on spot, in cash. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/port costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees. (approximate cost is between 500 and 1500 €/week).
Non-mandatory additional costs
- Water sports: Water ski and wake board: 60€/h
- Private marinas: 300 - 800 €
- Other options: Land transfers, fishing licenses, guided tours, restaurants, bike & car rental
- Tips 5% - 10% from charter price, according to satisfaction
- Deposit: 50 % of charter fee - immediately, as confirmation of booking
- Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs - not later than 5 weeks before charter commencement
- Mean of payment: wire transfer